Thread: New regulation forbids roleplaying!

New regulation forbids roleplaying!

According to Omni-Tek regulation 143.21, any person cought in the following activites shall be punished and sent to the re-education center to be un-roleplayerized!

By logging into the game you agree that you....

Shall not emote in public
    Shall not enjoy the sunrise of the double suns and enjoy the warmth rising across the morning desert
    Shall not think Athens (or any other favourite place) as your characters home
    Shall not pick clothes that perfectly match your character
    Shall not go to GSP parties and enjoy the leet jokes and participate in making new ones
    Shall not go for a wildlife exploration trip and find that one spot mysterious spot in AO you never found earlier
    Shall not post your great RP mini stories on "Meanwhile on Rubi-Ka..." thread
    Shall not seek like minded roleplayers, old or new, in the OOC
    Shall not enjoy re-reading trough the vast amount of RP stories, both official and player, made during the years
    Shall not join Channel42
    Shall not enjoy the endless possibilites all the new content added to AO provide for RP activites.

Any activity that has not been listed above but still inherits the spirit of those listed shall still be severily forbidden!

So, only clanners and high-ranking Omni-Tek officials can roleplay from now on?

K

There has been reports of roleplayerists in the clan held territories but they shall be arrested and re-educated out of their criminal habbits!

/me incapacitates Greenwolf
    /me tattoos the Clan Symbol on Greenwolf's head
    /me kills Greenwolf
    /me enjoys the sunset with a cup of coffee
    Tiger Claw RK2
    Enforshar 220/30/70 Enf PVM
    Sharrr 220/25/60 Crat PVP - WIP
    Jessilav 170 NT PVP
    Microsoft WIP TS'er

Sharrr's Proposition
    Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    I need to shut my mouth now or I will be quoted on the internet talking about b00bs, again.