Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 151-200 BS. Roots, Roots and Roots???

An additional AI perk too. And a load of new nanos! And the beast Huds. And ql 200 Hollow Island rings. And crats get a new tier of Carlita love.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    An additional AI perk too. And a load of new nanos! And the beast Huds. And ql 200 Hollow Island rings. And crats get a new tier of Carlita love.
    Nerf QL 200 I am the bear rings.

People can continue to list the differences between 199 and 200. Again, I'm very aware of it. There's a reason I leveled to 200 and not to 199. Again, people are going to bitch about 199's. Again, splitting up the ranges are going to kill BS rounds even more. Derp.

Main reason 200 should stay the top range is because of s7. Not saying I do not hate how strong a 200 can be against a lower toon, but people have NO reason to stay 151 to 199 other than towers, which is irrelevent.

You also have 200 for froobs, which few would care about but I have seen my share of 200 froobs quite active in that BS. If additional content shows up which caps at 200 then there will be even more reason to keep it as is.

While it sounds nice to change that range, it also sounds nice to change 101 to 150 BS to 150 to 199. Broken content asside, you would reduce the desire for active 150's to participate in PVP, and thus make BS more difficult. When you have an active level range at the top of a BS range, the BS runs more often than not. Therefore, active levels, regardless of difference in strength, should be a top level in BS.

25, 60, 100, 150, 200, 220

Let the peons suffer, they can always level higher, a twink cannot

Wait a minute here it comes ...

1. There is NO ideal range distribution for BS. Any change (or lack of) will negatively affect someone. Not everyone can be happy .. the world isn't fair. Political correctness is a fad. Wait until you experience reality.
    2. BS isn't about 'fair' (in fact, AO PVP in general isn't about fairness. I remember a time when PVP wasn't populated by so many carebears who cries about fairness and just did their thing) You're the wrong level? You're the wrong profession? You don't have good gear? Tough luck buddy. Being competitive in AO PVP isn't just about farming a set of gear.

Therefore, there is no reason to change them. The best situation for BS levels is to tie the ranges to 'softpoints' in PVM content. I believe for the most part, devs have done that just right.
    Last edited by Obtena; Sep 7th, 2012 at 04:35:41.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12