Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: TSW is flopping - affects development of other games?

I'm betting they'll add an expansion, milk their subscribers for a little more, then announce F2P for base game.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I'm betting they'll add an expansion, milk their subscribers for a little more, then announce F2P for base game.
    http://instantostrich.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaveup View Post
    Just saw some three day free offer come through my e-mail, also annoucning they are adding a raid and some new content - bets on time till f2p?
    rofl They just had a 3 day free thing 2 weeks ago. lol

It'll be F2P by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    My posts are only counterproductive to stupidity. If you like, you can go read them everywhere on this forum where I combat dumb, baseless whining, screaming, crying, carebear squealing, and other forms of completely bizarre kneejerk clown antics, mass-hysteria, mass-delusion, imagined entitlement, and the remaining badly worded, badly argumented, and badly thought out posts about nothing at all of any actual importance. Maybe once we can actually have something game related to debate instead of all this dumb crap that is being "debated" now a days, we can have an intelligent forum again. But today, stupidity, like your lucid masquerade here, and someone interrupting every post to say that nothing is as important as being able to change numbers in the GMI, is most of what we can hope for.
    Everyone has a right to express themselves without being judged, flamed or berated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Dreamsofnano; Aug 17th, 2012 at 06:11:07.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsofnano View Post
    Everyone has a right to express themselves without being judged, flamed or berated. Thanks.
    That's the problem with modern society. Everyone thinks they have a right and that their opinion is important/valid/smart/informed.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    rofl They just had a 3 day free thing 2 weeks ago. lol

It'll be F2P by next year.
    The problem with F2P is that the community gets replaced with the F2P crowd. There is nothing worse than the F2P crowd. They ruin games.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

That's the problem with modern society. Everyone thinks they have a right and that their opinion is important/valid/smart/informed.
    Same goes for you.

haters gonna hate.

Same goes for you.
    Except I don't have any delusions and only speak when I have something to say ^^

Your continued attempts at masquerade are amusing to me
    The Red Brotherhood

Except I don't have any delusions and only speak when I have something to say ^^

Your continued attempts at masquerade are amusing to me
    Ok.

haters gonna hate.

LOLOLOLOLLOOOLLOOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOLLLL

aahhh, that was good
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

A large portion of the modern society also feels incredibly entitled. They don't know how to work for rewards, whether it be real life or a game, everyone seems to cry out for an easy-mode.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    LOLOLOLOLLOOOLLOOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOLLLL

aahhh, that was good
    I can understand your confusion at someone willing to admit to being a realist it's not a popular standpoint, and ragefaced ignorants will continue to throw unwarranted hate in your direction, just because they like to be part of the flock It's sad, really. But that's all part of the modern mentality.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    A large portion of the modern society also feels incredibly entitled. They don't know how to work for rewards, whether it be real life or a game, everyone seems to cry out for an easy-mode.
    I guess it's a shift of values over time.

haters gonna hate.

no. they don't. especially not when what they express is inane, pointless, irrelevant or just plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    no. they don't. especially not when what they express is inane, pointless, irrelevant or just plain wrong.
    Sorry let me update that. When they adhere to certain guidelines of the forums in general.

haters gonna hate.

I can understand your confusion at someone willing to admit to being a realist it's not a popular standpoint, and ragefaced ignorants will continue to throw unwarranted hate in your direction, just because they like to be part of the flock It's sad, really. But that's all part of the modern mentality.
    The lol part was due to you claiming "I only speak when I have something to say "
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    The lol part was due to you claiming "I only speak when I have something to say "
    I have a lot to say
    The Red Brotherhood

The initial question was interesting... The bickering, not so much....
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

The problem with F2P is that the community gets replaced with the F2P crowd. There is nothing worse than the F2P crowd. They ruin games.
    Yes. I think the whole world is becoming F2P crowd mate, i blame facebook :P kidding....
    But i would like to see the F2P removed when the new engine comes out. Maybe only F2P
    for 10 days. They stated before that the plan was to stop F2p at some state. Not sure what happen to that.

You guys really think F2P killed AO ?

For real ?
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast