Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: A Small Update

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken and you have a character not mentioned in your signature, you haven't really played for the last 6 years. Of the 11 year timespan the game has been out, it appears to me that you've played about 2 of them. Not much playing and having fun you're doing there :/
    Doesn't look like that works as intended, unless I am not getting something. Looking at one of my chars, it looks like he has been 51 since its birth.
    Valdarious
    RK1 - Omni
    Vakasha - Fixer | Transmutant - Meta-Physicist | Friska - Trader | Eagleclaw - MA | Xytech - NT | a few other alts.

Quote Originally Posted by grndzero View Post
    Doesn't look like that works as intended, unless I am not getting something. Looking at one of my chars, it looks like he has been 51 since its birth.
    Valdarious
    Is your alt level 51 now? If so, it's working fine. It doesn't start to track you until you manually add yourself or you join a guild, whichever happens first. If you look at mine (linked name in signature) it shows the first datapoint as January 4th, 2002 at level 20, but my MP has a /born date of almost a week before that.

AHH, I had no idea that only tracked if you were part of an Organization. They couldn't find any other way of tracking that? I kind of wish we could find some way of seeing more about the character in question, kind of like the Chronicles for TSW or the character viewer similar to WoW. That is one of my first characters I ever made, born back in July 01'.
    RK1 - Omni
    Vakasha - Fixer | Transmutant - Meta-Physicist | Friska - Trader | Eagleclaw - MA | Xytech - NT | a few other alts.

Well it's a 3rd party site. The People of Rubi-Ka section of the AO site has been broken for years. Try clicking on Cindersylph's signature. Comes up with a 404 error. If you go to the AO Character Lookup and try to get the "permanent URL" of any character, it just gives you the same URL as the basic search.

Oh I didn't know
    Ebony Cindersylph Sunset - Gothic Enforcer
    Pain leads to ascension... let me be your guide.

The way you have it used to work, but that was many years ago. I know it got broken before Xan, think it was around LE launch, though my timeframe could be slightly off.

It was actually working sporadically after xan.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456