Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hanging Up the Hat - Goodbye from Kintaii

Kintaii, for the love of everything holy and good in this world, do NOT give your hat to lazy. Its getting awfully close to the end of the world and I feel that would push it over the edge before December :/

Ps; Mail one/all of my toons a social set of digamma armor please, I just love the colorway of it :>
    Last edited by Dysfunktion; Sep 12th, 2012 at 13:35:04.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

v.v
    I wonder why if TSW failed, AO must pay this way.

Bye Kintaii

Thank you for everything you have put into AO. Really. Also, best wishes for you going forward. You'll be missed around here.

I still owe you Jack Daniels by the bucket. You know why & you know who can get you in touch if you're ever passing through and want to claim it. Your patience with my ideas and efforts even when I was a typical angry <insert my nationality here> at the same time, will always be appreciated. Best of luck in all you do, keep in touch!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

You never gave me a hat
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Well, had a feeling that the AO did get hit with the whole TSW situation, and I guess they are finally able to say something about it.

However, not gonna go on about the negatives. Wish you the best of luck Kintaii, and you will be missed around here. Does this also mean you're gonna be using your twitter since you never do?

Also, can i has your hat?
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    I still owe you Jack Daniels by the bucket. You know why & you know who can get you in touch if you're ever passing through and want to claim it. Your patience with my ideas and efforts even when I was a typical angry <insert my nationality here> at the same time, will always be appreciated. Best of luck in all you do, keep in touch!
    Hey, you seem to have more real reasons there, but man, I am stealing something here.

If you ever find yourself in the Boston area, Kintaii, you've got a free drink or two if you send a forum PM first!

(that goes to any AO staffer. You make the game great)
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

You'll be missed! Good luck in everything you do
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Best Wishes

I hate to see you go Kintaii but I understand! Wish you the best in everything you do!

P.S. I still have your t-shirt from last time we spoke. Nothing a girl could want more than a SmeXyY Hat to go with it!

Im getting his hat btw.

I get dibs on your last infract?
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Kintaii, my first experience with you was on my shade when you were developing and testing out The Collector instance. We had beaten it, sadly before there was any loot on the loot tables. You had given each of us a complete set of the social armor that he now drops for our helping test, break, complete and help make better the instance as it is now.It may not seem like much but as a sign of my gratitude for all the work that you have done, Jade will always wear the Purple set of armor that you gave to me. Thank your for your time put into the game, and i cannot wait to see what you do from here.
    Jadetheshade 220/30/70 Opi Shade
    Typhonis 220/24 Nm NT
    Galorien 220 Opi Fix
    Copyrighted 170 Opi Engi (someone petitioned Nintendo)

Best of luck to you Kintaii! Thanks for all you did for the community over the years!
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

There was a man named Kintaii,
    Who loved to drink his beer.
    And beer he drank a plenty,
    to fill himself with cheer.

He sat chin high at his desk,
    And worked hard every day.
    He worked with the very best,
    And made friends along the way.

The day, The weeks, The Years went by,
    He did his best and worked with pride.
    We loved his posts verbose and sly,
    We thank him for the joyful ride.

And now that he must move anew,
    We hope that his future shines bright.
    His belly full of his best brew,
    We'll watch him waddle out of sight.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. And I hope your next adventure gives you as much joy as this one.

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

Not part of the contest..I don't want your hat, no one could fill it or look as good in it as you... Just wouldnt be right!

but I regret not getting to know you better or ...well, ever listening to you... I always learn the hard way :P

You're incredibly talented and I know you will land on your feet, running full steam into your next life! You will be truly missed. I'll bug you more on facebook
    Last edited by Cariadast; Sep 12th, 2012 at 00:54:15.

Great work Kintaii. Change makes life more memorable.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Too bummed out right now to think of something witty. Live long and prosper Kintaii, I think I'll miss you more than the arrival hall. gl/hf!
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Goodbye Kintaii. Wish the best for you.
    RK1 (Atlantean)
    Candylover (220/28/57 Neutral Solitus Shade)
    Herthaur (160/13/? Neutral Atrox Doctor)
    Shirayukii (194/?/? Omni Solitus Doctor)
    Ladyoflove (181 Clan fr00b Solitus Martial Artist)
    Unikorn (10 Neutral fr00b Atrox Adventurer) - Sprkly's Pink Fluffy Thing
    ~~~~
    RK0 (TestLive)
    Tideborn (220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Enforcer)

Hmmm, well I didn't see that one coming... And I suppose I should have been in the right place to.

Anyway, I'm hoping before you go you'll tell me why you were following us around the other day (you know what I mean).

As for the hat... Hats are cool, I've not worn one in over 20 years I reckon, but yours is good!
    I just wish you buggers would stop leaving so AOU has to make new contacts!!!

Take care Kintaii and there may be a request for an 'after the fact' interview with AOU.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

That's a damn shame. I hope that what you end up doing next manages to eclipse your work in AO in terms of achievement and fulfillment, unlikely as that may currently seem.

Now give me your goddamn hat.

Here is a video I took on the weekend of a mighty piglet warrior triumphantly conquering a lesser piglet.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Sorry to see you go, It's been a good run. Hopefully they find someone as dedicated to fill your shoes.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast