Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314

Thread: Letter from the Game Director - My last update

Quote Originally Posted by Garremp View Post
    I am sorry to be complaining. AO is great as it is. AO has no problems whatsoever. Do not change anything. In the state as it is it will keep on running another 12 years. AO has no influence from WoW and this is not making me leave.

This game has roughly 5 armor sets: Carb for leveling, CC, CSS, CM and OFAB for the endgame. Twinking works fine with implants because the old implant system is good and opens a vast number of items to the audience (3 possible clusters, some for stats, some for manipulation of the required ability and that over 200 quality levels). Alphas and Betas as well as normal symbiants ruin that system with level restrictions. You are giving us a new engine, great, that will lure in some people but will not get many people hooked on a fubar system. Hundreds of weapon models and armor skins are catching dust in the database instead of being reused in new revamped items and tradeskills (with a good mixture of armors, weapons and tools the grand new rebalancing would be obsolete, except for AS and other specials and the perk system). We get a new "New player experience", and a lot of other stuff is promised to us and we were asked for patience and a lot of patience has been used to wait for that features but instead of adding some smaller "enhancements" all we got where new promises and excuses why the big enhancements are delayed... again.

I used to play since Beta 4. I have tried almost every MMO since that but never got on a game as hooked as on AO. I encourage everyone that is not satisfied with AO to quit their subscription instead of posting solutions to this or that problem. I have seen so many different great ideas but they chose to ignore them all. They do not want your input, they do not want your opinion, all they want is your money to spend it on silly games like TSW (originally promoted that it is going to be F2P but FC decided to milk the customers a bit more by releasing it as a full price title with a 3/5 day trial that is going F2P anyways. This alone says a lot about the company.)
    Don't be, just don't make stuff up and stop exaggerating so much. Though I do agree, all combined armors need hardcore nerfs.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Thorneee View Post
    WTB Ilaliya's letter !
    Bring Back Snacks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Thorneee View Post
    WTB Ilaliya's letter !
    Here you go!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314