Thread: Recipebook Bot

Lightbulb Recipebook Bot

How To Use RecipeBook In-Game Bot.
    Recipebook is available on both RK1 and RK2.

While in-game Recipebook can be accessed by sending the bot a tell, the folowing are examples of the most common commands.

/tell recipebook help - This command will show you the in-game help file.
    /tell recipebook menu - This command will show you a menu of all the sections of RecipeBook.
    /tell recipebook search <your search term> - This command will conduct a search for through all the content on Recipebook for <your search term>.
    /tell recipebook about - This command will give you more information about Recipebook.
    /tell recipebook report - This command will show you the diffrent types of reports you can send to the Recipebook Team.
    /tell recipebook credits - This command will show you the Recipebook credits page.

RecipeBook will also have an online website with aditional info and hopefully soon the ability for the community to submit recipes, infomation and/or fixes to current recipes.

RecipeBook is currently in beta stage and still has alot of updates and changes coming soon.

Version updates should be displayed here soon as they are available.

Current Version: Recipebook Version 1.0 Beta

Forums: http://aorecipebook.com/forums/
    RecipeBook API: http://aorecipebook.com/about/api-information
    Last edited by Rageballs; Sep 29th, 2012 at 00:01:27. Reason: added api link

Thanks to the AO Community and GSP for all their support for this project, there is no better encouragement for us!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Is this thing totally dead or what? If so, is anyone running a publicly accessible recipe bot ?

Quote Originally Posted by haxi View Post
    Is this thing totally dead or what? If so, is anyone running a publicly accessible recipe bot ?
    It is linked in with budabot now for recipe search, the recipebook bot itself is undergoing maint. and will be updated soon.

I abused the hell out of /tell recipebot when I started. just sayin :P
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

is this bot still alive ?
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP