Hello Doctors,

The time has come to vote on your professionals - reinstating or replacing your current pair. Before I explain the details I would just like to thank BigBubba and Kazeran who have performed their duties admirably in my time. Well done to both.

I will be accepting applications for the next two weeks via Private Message to myself. The role of the professionals is to:

• Communicate with the development team over upcoming issues, changes, patches, plans and proposals etc
  • Keep the development team and your community, via your Bug and Wish lists, up-to-date with what you're doing to fix anything broken within your profession and also what you're doing to move forward your toolset.
  • Communicate to your community anything released by the development team for their interest, information or feedback.
  • Encourage debate, discussion, feedback and generally act as an ambassador - in-game and out - for your profession.
  • Liaise with the moderation team to ensure your forum is kept civilized

If this is you and you feel that your game and forum accounts are free from any massively awful violations, you're active in-game and you have at least a level 150 character in this profession - then you can apply by Sending me a PM! in the following format (subject MUST BE "<Profession> Professional Application for <Your Forum Name>" e.g. Agent Professional Application for Venachar):

• Main Character:
  • Server: Atlantean/Rimor
  • Name(s) of characters you have of this profession:
  • A reasonably-sized blurb about why you want, why you'd be good at, and what you'd like to do as a Professional

At the end of the two week period - 6th November 12 2259 GMT (I've given you an extra half an hour!) we will narrow down the applications based on account/forum history and a quick read of the biographies to ensure noone is a timewaster. All candidates who survive that process will at that point be released to the community for public voting within each forum, and will be entitled but not required to make a campaign speech as well.

Should you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will endeavor to answer as soon as possible during this busy time.

My Warmest Regards,