Thread: 18.5.x dedication to Lindelu and Kintaii

18.5.x dedication to Lindelu and Kintaii

I don't know about you people.

I loved the 18.5.* releases.

Even though I know a lot more great people worked on them,

I'd like to dedicate them to Lindelu and Kintaii.

<3 just thanks to you both. To what you did for the community, and the memory we will preserve over the years.

Much love,
    Ocene

I won't say anything about what I loved/hated about 18.5 releases, but I'll join you in dedicating it to Lindelu/Kintai... loved you guys/gals, you'll be missed a lot
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Aye, thank you both. You will indeed be missed.

<3

In my experience of playing ao when i had start it great and when i became a paid player it was even more fun. im totaly gonna miss u guys and u guys did a fanatics JOB guys on the game i will miss u both lindelu and kintaii. hope u guys come bck 2 ao soon, also ocene is right i do like this update and dislike it at the same time. Wish u guys luck and best and hoping u guys do come bck 2 ao 1day.

Tullaeny6 220 enf ai30

tully
    Last edited by tullaeny6; Oct 5th, 2012 at 23:26:11.

in before the h8

Commas in the GMI are pretty awesome.

AND we didn't have to buy them from the in-game store!
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Uh, you don't get to dedicate things that someone else made
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

I thought the 18.5 changes were pretty good too, not just in what they changed but the volume of things which were improved (or attempted to be improved). If AO staff did that for the past 2 or 3 years AO would probably be more or less "fixed" and up-to-date as far as stupid inconveniences go.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    uh, you don't get to dedicate things that someone else made
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Uh, you don't get to dedicate things that someone else made
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsky View Post
    qft
    I dedicate this to you two

Ppl should dedicate more time to fun - less to pixels, and seriousnessss ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfljj...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bafjJ...eature=related
    Last edited by Onkelolsen; Oct 8th, 2012 at 20:31:11.
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor