Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Froobs cannot be org leaders anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    No part time means you work a roster that isn't full time.

Casual means you work when you and employer agree weekly or whenever.
    I would say then "There are no such thing as Casual job so" But maybe somewhere there are ppl who actualy gives you a legal job for some hours.

Seriously, just because you can get 30 bucks for 3 hours of work wherever you live doesnt mean eveybody in every place in the world can do the same.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Sure that someone will pay you 30 bucks for some randon work.
    Lets consider those bucks are dollar. Its make $10/h. A casual parttime job is 4h/day. A month have average 22 weekdays. So 10*4*22=$880 per month. Now lets convert it to my local monetary: $880*1.70=R$1496. Min salary (what ppl may pay you in a casual part job) is R$650. Most times you get half min salary in part time jobs.

Conclusion: unless you are doing something deadly illegal, nobody will pay you 10 dollar per hour.
    It all depends where you are from and the field of activity. I live in Romania, Bucharest, and while I was in college I had 2 jobs to support myself, one regular and one part-time. While the full-time job paid very well, the part-time one paid almost just as good in the IT field.
    Minnimum wage in Romania is ~250 euros(full time) and half of that or maybe more for a part-time.
    Currently, I work for a firm that pays me ~40 euros/day.
    There are many many ways for a student with 0 experience in the working field to make money. All you need is being good at something and being smart enough to put that skill to use.

PS: there are project-based jobs that pay large sums of money for some specific activity, like freelancing companies. Way more then 10$/day. For example, I got hooked up with a project in AutoCAD that paid me 4.000 euros for 40 days of working at home.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

^^ 4k euro is around double of what most of enginners i know earn per month in Brazil.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Some types of projects pay alot more then that and I can understand why. It's more viable for a company to hire a freelancer to do just 1 project then to run the recruitment process of a new person, if the project is a one time need-do thing.
    Anyway, I know for a fact there are people who struggle alot just to come up with the euros needed for a months pay.....and that is due to poor country, but a student in a country with good economy should not find it hard to pay for the game. Heck, you can even do homework for people and charge money, or let them cheat at exams for money, or sell kisses and hugs
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

An engineer's salary here with a few years of experience is about 5000 euro a month for a 37 hour workweek.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Malraux View Post
    Some types of projects pay alot more then that and I can understand why. It's more viable for a company to hire a freelancer to do just 1 project then to run the recruitment process of a new person, if the project is a one time need-do thing.
    Anyway, I know for a fact there are people who struggle alot just to come up with the euros needed for a months pay.....and that is due to poor country, but a student in a country with good economy should not find it hard to pay for the game. Heck, you can even do homework for people and charge money, or let them cheat at exams for money, or sell kisses and hugs
    Not everybody lives in the europe. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    An engineer's salary here with a few years of experience is about 5000 euro a month for a 37 hour workweek.
    OMG Thats helluva! My schoolarship is 870 euro and I'm already living like a princess!!!

This has gone way off course, closing.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456