Thread: Hmm No Updates Since may

Hmm No Updates Since may

Hi, been following the progress of the new engines development, then suddenly poof in may no more updates, HUH, either you've cancelled the new engine AGAIN or you've borked up development somehow as frankly the last few posts couldn't be any clearer, and in either case, you've borked up customer relations 1st and formost as usual.

No decent company simply cuts of all contact with customers on an issue that matters to them randomly without word specially at such a critical juncture, and no updates for 6 solid ruddy months is frankly incompetence personified whatever your reasons, we dont mind if you need extra time etc, BUT we do mind if your to lazy to tell us about it AND why, this is on behalf of all former ao players like me who have been waiting years for the new client, you do realize you announced this new client earlier then Darkfall's announcement in 2010 but somehow are going to be releasing it after!!!!, hell DF's new client turned into DF2, you decided to AO2 this thing or what?
    Xfire Profile
    ... meh dogey forums don't support the image

i could've swear i read an update about engine in monthly update last week?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeher View Post
    i could've swear i read an update about engine in monthly update last week?!?
    go away with your logic and reason. this is a thread about blind speculation and baseless h8.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    go away with your logic and reason. this is a thread about blind speculation and baseless h8.
    EDIT: I thought so too, but honestly? Posting in the forums should mean able to read forums...
    Last edited by Byste; Nov 10th, 2012 at 13:34:24.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Gotta love the mean-spirited members of the AO community. Grats on that guys.

I think the original post is in reference to the fact that AO's website hasn't gotten a monthly dev update since May 2012.

If someone was using that to look up monthly updates then it would appear that there's been no communication since that time. Obviously those of us that frequent the forums know to check Community Corner. If, however, someone has used the website for monthly updates they might not be up to speed on the fact that they also get posted on the forums (or might have forgotten if they're not an active player at this time).

Xander check out this section of the forums.. the monthly updates (for what they're worth) are listed there.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Nov 10th, 2012 at 13:11:22.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Everyone forgot how to use the CMS that runs the website.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Gotta love the mean-spirited members of the AO community. Grats on that guys.

I think the original post is in reference to the fact that AO's website hasn't gotten a monthly dev update since May 2012.

If someone was using that to look up monthly updates then it would appear that there's been no communication since that time. Obviously those of us that frequent the forums know to check Community Corner. If, however, someone has used the website for monthly updates they might not be up to speed on the fact that they also get posted on the forums (or might have forgotten if they're not an active player at this time).

Xander check out this section of the forums.. the monthly updates (for what they're worth) are listed there.
    not gonna lie i totally forgot the ao website even existed. i think the last time i visited it was when i had to download the client because it's a worthless pos.

I remember trying to create a froob account on the website a couple months ago when FC was getting high off of TSW beta, and the link to registering sent you to the TSW homepage. It was quite the puzzle trying to make another AO account from the AO homepage...
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Haha! Its true, but we dont like new players here, not yet till NPE and Engine(tm). Glosy web page is for fb. AO page should say simply. Client here, account here, forum there. Login now and dont comeback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Last edited by Onkelolsen; Nov 11th, 2012 at 03:01:59.
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

I never knew
    Ebony Cindersylph Sunset - Gothic Enforcer
    Pain leads to ascension... let me be your guide.

Much to my surprise old RP sections ar emor up to date.

Tbh the website is okay but is a bit overwhelming and need some attention, this reflect the game well.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S