Thread: 75% off on side changes

75% off on side changes

do a 75% off on side changes for the first week after the server merge to let people consolidate their alts that were different factions on the two servers. i'm sure there are plenty of people that play on both servers that would love to do this but are put off by the 22 euro/toon cost.

Just make everyone Neutral; that's what it effectively is anyway.

No thanks - farming tokens and SB again on 25 chars doesn't really sound that enticing. That being said bump for cheaper side changes for those who actually want to do it.

Yes, or make free nodrop versions, one choice of any faction for each character from "Claim items." Available for a week after you first login after the merge.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    Yes, or make free nodrop versions, one choice of any faction for each character from "Claim items." Available for a week after you first login after the merge.
    Mentioned on another thread -

Would also like to see a free breed, gender, name changes after the merge.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

but why free when we already have paid versions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Debump.

Lazy just wants to go omni.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    but why free when we already have paid versions?
    Numerous accounts and have toons on both RK1 and RK2. Would like to be able to switch and move toons around with merge. I have toons with the same name on both servers - I should be able to pick which one gets the name and then rename the other as I like. Even if there is a conflict, the person who has to change should get a freebie name change. Folks with both factions - should have the chance to merge them to one (if they want to). I have the same prof on an account on RK1 and 2 - want to move them around accounts to be most effective for me (why should I lose a good prof). Over 4 years, have no where near the points that would be needed (and I dont spend them except for transfers). I know I am not alone with these issues.

And, generally, it would be a nice gesture by FC as we all migrate to a new server and the community comes together.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I say let the traitors suffer.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Mentioned on another thread -

Would also like to see a free breed, gender, name changes after the merge.
    Why breed? lol
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Why breed? lol
    For the sake of FC showing the players some benefits of paying their monthly fees - ya know - a gesture of good will?
    Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    For the sake of FC showing the players some benefits of paying their monthly fees - ya know - a gesture of good will?
    You mean like... the points you already get for a subscription?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!