Thread: Superior Sentinel Body Armor texture glitch?

Superior Sentinel Body Armor texture glitch?

I was gonna slap on my sup sent body (whole set) and i noticed there was no headskull on chest of it anymore. I see some sorta sneaky texture update on it (looking less blury etc). I Want headskull back on chest.. Kinda what makes it a sentinel armor.

I might been living in a cave as of late, and this has been addressed, so FC knows, if not feel free to bump this thread so it gets FC's attention.

saw on old picks of my toons and all had cowheadskull on right side of chest. Now all my toons dont
    If this is meant to be like this, can you then please remove Omni tek logo from Omni AF armor?

/vickie

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Bump!

FC have always been omni-luvvers, time to balance the boat!!

And HANDS OFF OUR SENTINEL ARMOUR!!

Quote Originally Posted by nuckinfumpty View Post
    Bump!

FC have always been omni-luvvers, time to balance the boat!!

And HANDS OFF OUR SENTINEL ARMOUR!!
    You're full of crap on your omni lovers statement. There's been plenty of examples in game of where we've seen better convince for clan, such an example would be in inferno where the clan statue is WAY closer to the trial area then the omni one, even requiring omni to run through a CLAN village. Now omni does have a few things going for them also that clan doesn't such as the omni med suits, although most special omni stuff is also hackable to clan, and it's not like clan can't use the med suit. There's examples of both ends receiving funcom love, but for my final example let me point out how many clan game directors we've had. So yea.. don't open your mouth unless you have something to say.

Also BUMP for original poster, stupid to be changing special armor types that are side specific.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

It's called Pack of Noobs because you're all noobs or what?
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Special Issue Omni Intern-Op......
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Firasting View Post
    You're full of crap on your omni lovers statement. There's been plenty of examples in game of where we've seen better convince for clan

let me point out how many clan game directors we've had.
    http://i.imgur.com/Yb29v.jpg

is there an Omni Arbalest yet?
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
    I was gonna slap on my sup sent body (whole set) and i noticed there was no headskull on chest of it anymore. I see some sorta sneaky texture update on it (looking less blury etc). I Want headskull back on chest.. Kinda what makes it a sentinel armor.
    i can't believe that texture-awesomeness is the only thing that is "balanced" in the game.. you can't have all on one texture, high resolution and unique details. in armor stats on the other hand it's ok to have it all..

devs work in mysterious ways.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Omagad, plz giev it back!
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.