Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can any profession...

Can any profession...

consistently survive 1hb/1he suprise MR and/or fear + MR enforcer alphas (>80%)? Can any profession do the aforementioned and consistently kill the enforcer without the enforcer escaping (>60%-70%)?

Engineer can survive a lone enforcer gank attempt.

Then you get them to 20% HP after a huge fight or lucky capped AS and then they hit you with one or two root grafts, fear, one of their 5 stuns, then simply run away.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Shade can if SC is up. SC is just neat. Hit it, then hit SP drains and bomb bomb bomb bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Shade can if SC is up. SC is just neat. Hit it, then hit SP drains and bomb bomb bomb bomb.
    and what exactly do you when you get the enfo down to 20% hp and he fears you, hits root graft, rages and presses w?

you lol at him :-s
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Malraux View Post
    you lol at him :-s
    sadly hatetells don't generate pvp soloscore

Soldiers are able to take the full alpha as well, but I'm usually around 5-15% hp if I've just taken a enf alpha to the face and can be down to luck getting ams up if I haven't been prepared. Though it's not hard to make them run after they fail on the gank.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Are changes being made to enfs to address their overpowered state in pvp? Does the enf nano doc note any changes aimed at toning them down for example? If changes are coming then I see no point going on about it now.
    Last edited by nat3s; Nov 20th, 2012 at 19:23:27.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    and what exactly do you when you get the enfo down to 20% hp and he fears you, hits root graft, rages and presses w?
    ...pray for stuns?

Quote Originally Posted by nat3s View Post
    Are changes being made to enfs to address their overpowered state in pvp? Does the enf nano doc note any changes aimed at toning them down for example? If changes are coming then I see no point going on about it now.
    nope. no changes to reduce their broken opness in pvp.

Keepers can survive the alpha, but we won't last long afterwards, especially if perks come back up
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

If you figure out how to survive the alpha on its own, try and do it while unbreakably feared for 7s.
    You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

nope. no changes to reduce their broken opness in pvp.
    thats why rebalance is now known as "system changes"
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    thats why rebalance is now known as "system changes"
    I lol'd.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Keeper/Engi can survive alpha, shield MP/Advy/Fix/Crat can sometimes evade the alpha but after that...need some heals to make it much longer.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Shield MP can stand still, take the full alpha, and then some. But sadly, wont be able to even dent the enf before he gets away :S
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Traders can, with two docs spamming CH.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by nat3s View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...8&postcount=35

Anyways: Rather than ask the question "can any profession survive..."

Ask the question: Can any profession beat an enforcer 1v1 without the enforcer simply running away.

The answer is afaik, engineer if we have snare mines and are on BS. Anyone else?
    Last edited by MassDebater; Nov 24th, 2012 at 04:26:50.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Shades with lucky stun procs and timed stun perk.
    NTs with SL root and nemesis nano spam.
    Engis with snare mines.
    Agents with snare perks and root grafts can delay him long enough to get perked by Assassinate.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Anyways: Rather than ask the question "can any profession survive..."

Ask the question: Can any profession beat an enforcer 1v1 without the enforcer simply running away.

The answer is afaik, engineer if we have snare mines and are on BS. Anyone else?
    That is the biggest problem. Good players will survive most enforcer alphas on any profession. If the enforcer runs though you have only a few things that can stop them:

Trader drains then roots, which can land but usually the enforcer can fear and escape while rage is running.

NT's, which take a while but they can usually maintain control and kill an enforcer if they avoid the fear nano.

Shades that saved their stun and get a proc off can usually drop an enforcer.

Agents if the enforcer takes too many risks and also fails his alpha, which a good enforcer should not do against an agent out in the open. Depends on the agent having all his snares and his stun still too, so not very often.

As for consistently stopping an enforcer, it is pretty much limited to NT's.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast