Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heroic versions of existing AO instances

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Not sure if it's selective reading or what but even the originsl post example was gor non endgame content. In post 30 I also listed an example of a lower level version of pande. If anyone somehow read anything as an endgame only suggestion it must be because they didn't fully read what was written
    Maybe someone is just re-emphasizing the points they consider most important from your posts and/or trying to contribute some additional ideas.

But lets keep the traditional posting format: "You idea is stupid, yu is stupid and all yuo famlie (up to the 8th ganaration) is stoopeed. Also yu suk and lol l2p noob.

i want "Heroic" backyard/starter area ^_=. Need 1 billion credit to get out and leets are lv200 0.0

rest of mobs can be lv20+....th3r3 b3 1337!

anyways...isn't "Collector"...."Heroic" version of items higher ql stuff? just that it's not the same dungeon...but one dungeon to have all "Heroic" version loot ^_=!
    Last edited by Hokutonoken; Apr 22nd, 2014 at 12:13:29. Reason: re"collect"ing thought ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    But lets keep the traditional posting format: "You idea is stupid, yu is stupid and all yuo famlie (up to the 8th ganaration) is stoopeed. Also yu suk and lol l2p noob.
    + people like u shouldn't have children.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Wtb totw on my 220's its the best playfield ever made in ao,

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    Wtb totw on my 220's its the best playfield ever made in ao,

I agree, at least it was. Until they nerfed trains, bugged the ai and removed afk-spots. OP som-weapons doesn't help either.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Maybe someone is just re-emphasizing the points they consider most important from your posts and/or trying to contribute some additional ideas.
    Maybe or maybe not. Your post started to go down the road of discussing why its bad to add more endgame things, the next guy went down even further so I posted to clarify that my intent was far from adding more endgame. I've been on these forums enough to see that it only takes a single person posting a thought to turn an entire suggestion thread into something it is not. Heck, I'm sure I've contributed to this myself a time or two. So.. I was nipping it in the bud. My idea is not encouraging just more endgame stuff but a nice distribution throughout the levels as indicated in my original post.

What does this have to do with absolutely anything? I've never expressed myself this way nor encouraged others to do so. I feel like you just dived off the deep end with this reply.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Was having a convo in game and remembered this suggestion thread. If new inf missions are being put in because 18.7 needs a rework then this might be something that could be done with relative ease.

Especially like the idea of a downgraded pande with a 150 cap
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

would love heroic ToTw, its seriously the best playfield ever created in anarchy online. can anyone from funcom tell me who made that pf?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123