Thread: Error - Character Merge In Progress

Error - Character Merge In Progress

I have been trying to get on test server since the last patch was added on all 3 of my paid accounts.
    I am still getting the error message: Error - Character Merge In Progress
    You do not have access to this dimension while your characters are being merged.

My froob account is fine though, so is there something I am missing about my paid accounts and gaining access? I would really like to get on test to check out new cities and such. Thank you.

You do not have access to this dimension while your characters are being merged.

Not been able to get on since TL has been up, QQ

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Soon?

Edit: froob account is also fine

Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    I think your cute <3

There do seem to be some issues with a few accounts, I've a froob one I can't access.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Funcom employee

After a few fixes today, some failed accounts have gone through. Generally, if your merge takes more than a few hours it's probably in a failed state (and will be until someone looks at it).
    Last edited by Macrosun; Jan 22nd, 2013 at 01:22:58.

Mind taking a look at mine?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

All my accounts are working now, thank you!

Macro hates me

Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    I think your cute <3

Same here.
    Direktiivi - 220/30 Crat
    Laari - 218/30 Enf
    Digestiivi - 158/21 Doc
    Thererolled - 114/xx Agent

Funcom employee

Some more accounts should have gone through today.

Works like a charm, cheers macro!

Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    I think your cute <3

All good here too
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Fixed my main account as well, but now I got to experience the renaming-algorithm-bug Doesn't worry me though, as it is already confirmed to be a bug in the script
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I have an account failing the merge process as of last night. This is still an issue?
    Hi I'm Carl!

Seeing this for 1 or 2 days now : (
    Nijushio - 220/30 - semi-retired MA
    Nijutech - 220/29 - funny Engi
    Sabrezor - 170/24 - bored Advy
    Sabrezap - 150/20 - confused fixi

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm having this issue on a froob account. Is it still ongoing?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadraven2 View Post
    I realize this is an old thread, but I'm having this issue on a froob account. Is it still ongoing?
    Probably some issue with your account, contact support and they look into it.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Macrosun teh great one master of 9th bit, exterme conjurer of codejitsu... fixes it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Character merge in progress

is there a way to fix this error i too have been recieving this error ever since i reactivated my account? Please help

I was requested by post this by a GM:

Can you put a post on there saying that there's a known bug/issue where when you try to log into AO with a non-AO account, you will get that error, so if anyone gets it, they need to check their account username on the website at register.funcom.com
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM