Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122

Thread: Monthly Development Update -- January 25th 2013

You guys are expecting another update after a week and a half? All you want is something to bitch about.

Quote Originally Posted by anheuse View Post
    You guys are expecting another update after a week and a half? All you want is something to bitch about.
    We have to get something to play with our sub ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Nobody is expecting anything, we've grown accustomed to not expecting anything from FunCom.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Can someone share some fuel. My torch is starting to go out. I can't seem to locate my pitchfork either. Is there a caring soul with an extra pitchfork to share?

OT: tablets, smartphones and laptops can all provide connection to the internet to provide updates. Unless you are on a plane, then it makes them crash. Would crashing a plane change anything? And was it a Dreamliner? I demand answers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Nobody is expecting anything, we've grown accustomed to not expecting anything from FunCom.
    hey some of us have grown accustomed to disapointment!
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

Exactly. What kind of moron would expect the AO dev team to provide weekly updates.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

*sniff, sniff* What's that smell? It smells of digusting optimism. Gross.

Funcom employee

I started an update letter and it wasn't very long, considering this one was posted a little over a week ago. So I'm not going to stretch "working on the NPE," "fixing bugs on server merge" and "internally deploying new patch" (what we've been doing in the last week) into a full page letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilaliya View Post
    But I will be spending the next couple of months working on the transition, and when we know more I will keep the AO community in the loop
    Instead, I'll just do the next update when we have something useful to announce to you guys. Monthly Updates across the projects need to be synched up anyway, as we are transitioning to the new Live Team. The next update will also include what that plan is.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122