Thread: More than 1 City per ORG

More than 1 City per ORG

It would be nice if a org can have more than 1 City!
    Or every Member in a Org can have his own City!

>

Quote Originally Posted by Makcim View Post
    It would be nice if a org can have more than 1 City!
    Or every Member in a Org can have his own City!

>
    So how would they be paid?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

-You have a Org and you are the Leader
    -Leader can buy Citys
    -after you can choose in the the Grid what City you want to visit
    -1 Org 5 Citys and they can payed like the first with Org-Bank

I think its a nice Idea

dreams from a big org with 3 side citys to spawn into the main city a kind of AC............i enter a unused battlestation and modify it.....
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Cities are going to be incredibly expensive and you will need a huge org with very dedicated players to pay maintenance for even the smallest plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Cities are going to be incredibly expensive and you will need a huge org with very dedicated players to pay maintenance for even the smallest plots.
    Or one or two old players ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Sounds like a really good idea! You could then mix up a small and a big org, for those who find the layout of both cities attractive! Would also encourage more farming and city raiding imo.

And of course, the price should be high.

That isn't *quite* true, but kudos for the drama-llama effort...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by aiken View Post
    that isn't *quite* true, but kudos for the drama-llama effort...
    +1

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

What I would like to see is the removal of the downtime required after a city raid. Takes about 1/2 hour for a city raid - then wait to another 1/2 hour to put cloak up, then wait to drop again.. raid ..rinse and repeat.

Can we at least get rid of the extra hour of time do drop the cloak again? With so many aliens about, I am sure they would appreciate the extra work as well.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

what would be the point of having multiple cities? O_o
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Stacking the buffs to make twinking easier ?
    Also, 10 cities with Guard Houses for an "easy" 180 extra HD @ 220

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

you mean solo farm orgs won't be able to afford a large 300 city with all the buildings anymore? GHASP! THE HORROR! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    you mean solo farm orgs won't be able to afford a large 300 city with all the buildings anymore? GHASP! THE HORROR! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?!
    Can easily still do that actually

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Shuddup Gingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    What I would like to see is the removal of the downtime required after a city raid. Takes about 1/2 hour for a city raid - then wait to another 1/2 hour to put cloak up, then wait to drop again.. raid ..rinse and repeat.

Can we at least get rid of the extra hour of time do drop the cloak again? With so many aliens about, I am sure they would appreciate the extra work as well.
    I would rather be able to put cloak up right after the raid. I hate having to essentially be afk. An hour is enough time to do something, 30 minutes is not.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!