Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Between Tro/peh. Amep/OH

From 1 hand only
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    It has no fling tho. I know its not much but it may help with those pesky doctors.
    well thats what the dustbrigade pistol was *Supposed* to be for.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Higher AR for evaders
    tessargi,tehevolz and toxicmen don't have issue with evaders and they are pro dueler , troa+pew.

Anyway both of them are good just keep in mind.
    If you want Amep+oh with good AS = low hp+low range
    If you want Troa+pew = average hp (20k ish) stable AS high range low AR
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Wasn't it an Evader who beat down Tessargi and won all dat monies?
    I'm Batman.

grrrrrl with disha perked and some other trickz that other MA don't use (both wasn't nm i think).
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

Same applies. I mean, the extra AR may have pushed it enough for a victory.
    I'm Batman.

Same applies. I mean, the extra AR may have pushed it enough for a victory.
    No it won't. Extra Hp would. That a big difference between paper pvp and real pvp. With Disharmony among other tricks (hhab/high ql stim/perk heal,disharmony heal tick) an MA can survice enough time. It means the engi use Coon/br and other heal tools.
    Extra AR wont help you to land ai perk because of Cib. And regular wont help you to win the duel .
    Nm coon might help more the engi than the MA.

CiB has a 10 min cooldown.
    I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    If your engi isn't built on crit, it's not going to perform well vs docs, enfs or advies.

If your engi is built on crit, it's not going to perform well vs anyone else.

If you're using OH/AMEP, you're not going to perform well vs evaders ever.

So, who is it that you think you're performing well against that you wouldn't be performing as well if not better using troa'ler?

You can say whatever you want, but the reality is that OH has max dmg of 121 and min dmg of 1, meaning your non-crit AS's are ALWAYS going to underperform compared to troa'ler, and, your regulars will ALWAYS hit for less, when they hit, because you've got 600+ less AR with it.

That's not math, that's common sense.

I'm not expounding theory, or hypotheses, I'm just using proven concepts to provide you with proof.

Also, I never said AMEP+OH won't perform "well", it will perform "well" The Aimedshot special, however, on OH is a poor mans choice compared to troa'ler.

Loading up on AS skill will make it more reliable, but nothing like the troa'ler.

If you've got enough AS skill that OH might be giving you nice consistent AS's between 2500-5000 PVP damage, equipping the Troaler will provide you with capped hits and 5k-10k damage. Period.

And like I said, that's not theory, that's 121 max dmg vs 225 max dmg.
    Please do us a favor and read all previous posts before sending this flood of dumbwords.

1.) Urteil (ENGINEER) with OH/Amep tested it countless times vs. me (DOCTOR). Several capped Aimed Shots, 5 in a row for example and the average hits were absolutely crazy.

2.) I switched both combinations quite more often the you did your maths - and tested it over and over again.

3.) It is a bit silly that you dont know in reality what you are calculating about - especially in a game in which its proved every day that some maths are... different in the reality.

4.) You want to convince a player who made several own experiences and tests in the current live game with... theories ? Dude, seriously...

5.) Besides the AS - the ability to perk much more players with OH/Amep then Tro/Peh is a thing no one can discuss.

Go out, assemble an own Engineer and prove by yourself what your maths trying to do.
    This.

There is this one clan Engineer - the twink of that evil soldier Izual. He and Urteil are using the same equipment then myself (and yes, pretty sure a few others which I can not remember currently) and they even perform much better then mine. Much more dangerous then any Tro/Peh Engineer.

Reality > Theory.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonde View Post
    Please do us a favor and read all previous posts before sending this flood of dumbwords.

1.) Urteil (ENGINEER) with OH/Amep tested it countless times vs. me (DOCTOR). Several capped Aimed Shots, 5 in a row for example and the average hits were absolutely crazy.
    Nice try, but 5 tests doesn't = conclusive

Gatester did 10000+ tests, and the breakdown, while incomplete in terms of real values, does provide, without a doubt a far more complete frequency of expected multipliers for most AS skill intervals from 100 to 1600.

I have a endgame engi, thank you. I've tested OH/TRoa, and frankly, your unqualified 5 "capped" AS's in a row mean didly squat. How much -crit did you use on doc? how much crit % was on urteil, and what was his AS skill at time of testing?

Don't throw out useless numbers and expect people to assume your awesomeness in getting 5 capped hits tells a complete story. All that does bro, is... Hey! do you even lift?

2.) I switched both combinations quite more often the you did your maths - and tested it over and over again.
    Funny how math is. You do it once, if it's right it's right. You can TEST it as many times as you like.

Gatester with 10k+ tests vs your 5 AS caps in a row = 9995+tests says my math is better than yours.

3.) It is a bit silly that you dont know in reality what you are calculating about - especially in a game in which its proved every day that some maths are... different in the reality.
    Soz if my math confuses you.
    If you can't figure out grade 10 math, I can only hope you are getting the right change when you go buy groceries.
    If you're not, good luck with your taxes.
    4.) You want to convince a player who made several own experiences and tests in the current live game with... theories ? Dude, seriously...
    Ummm
    Since when was I trying to convince anyone of anything?

I'm pretty sure I said that both setups had their benefits, and I don't give a damn what setup you use.

But, to say that onehander beats troaler on AS's is like saying SPB beats Dshark on FA's.

It ain't possible. And that's where the math come in.

5.) Besides the AS - the ability to perk much more players with OH/Amep then Tro/Peh is a thing no one can discuss.
    Good thing you're so literate.

Go out, assemble an own Engineer and prove by yourself what your maths trying to do.
    This.
    See you round bro. Check my sig if you aren't sure.

Yeah, it's stupid to say that OH is better than Tro. But the AMEP compensates. That's the discussion here, not OH > Tro; Two different setups. One with insane AR (Only for AI perks) and one with a well rounded smoothed over nub.
    In short, one's more practical, one's a risk-for-payoff.
    I'm Batman.

CiB has a 10 min cooldown.
    You was talking about duel. Yes they waited 10min.

Dumonde about the fact that you think that Amep/oh is more dangerous than Troa/pew, It always depends of the situation. And yes i tested both setup, even bow and even Trox engi.
    All depend of what you want to do, how you play, both are viable and dangerous

Gatester did 10000+ tests, and the breakdown, while incomplete in terms of real values, does provide, without a doubt a far more complete frequency of expected multipliers for most AS skill intervals from 100 to 1600.
    he said 5 capped AS in a row.. he never said anything about 5 tests.
    about gatesters testing, it would be helpful if you tell us about the whole test and not give some part facts without telling about the conditions of the test.
    Last edited by Hassler; Jul 29th, 2013 at 18:14:03.

PM gatester or myself with your email, I'll send you the spreadsheet of raw data.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassler View Post
    [...]
    about gatesters testing, it would be helpful if you tell us about the whole test and not give some part facts without telling about the conditions of the test.[...]
    Big thread about it.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

I have a endgame engi, thank you. I've tested OH/TRoa, and frankly, your unqualified 5 "capped" AS's in a row mean didly squat. How much -crit did you use on doc? how much crit % was on urteil, and what was his AS skill at time of testing?

Don't throw out useless numbers and expect people to assume your awesomeness in getting 5 capped hits tells a complete story. All that does bro, is... Hey! do you even lift?

Funny how math is. You do it once, if it's right it's right. You can TEST it as many times as you like.

Gatester with 10k+ tests vs your 5 AS caps in a row = 9995+tests says my math is better than yours.

Soz if my math confuses you.
    If you can't figure out grade 10 math, I can only hope you are getting the right change when you go buy groceries.
    If you're not, good luck with your taxes.

Ummm
    Since when was I trying to convince anyone of anything?

I'm pretty sure I said that both setups had their benefits, and I don't give a damn what setup you use.

But, to say that onehander beats troaler on AS's is like saying SPB beats Dshark on FA's.

It ain't possible. And that's where the math come in.

Good thing you're so literate.

See you round bro. Check my sig if you aren't sure.
    Almost all of this lame attempt of beeing "funny" or "clever" was rendered completely useless by your own fact that you didnt read what I have actually written.

I too never said that the OH beats the Troller. Please, dont put incorrect things into my mouth while putting yourself in a better position. Thats rude, silly and a bit incompetent. If you read my posts again, carefully this time, you will see that I have written "OH/Amep".

"Bro", OF COURSE - the Troaler performs better averagely then the Onehander. Goodness. But it is far far far far far far far far far far and far away from beeing that bad as compared by yourself above (SPB D-Shark). If you would refer, by the way the same way I do all the way through, to refer to the thread "Between Tro/peh. Amep/OH", you could have saved yourself some breath and energy. But you didnt.

Wonderful that Gatester did 10000+ tests. I doubt that, but thats another talk. You cant wander around and try to spread your wisdom to all persons around you if you build up your arguments on the potentially test-results from another person. Its more wise to rely on the things you have tested and experienced yourself.

To put it in your own words:

Nice try. "Bro".

I count 55052 tests.

definitely 10k+

Even if - not your effort.

Please, Gatester, release these test values so we all can see the exact values of these assumed 55k tests.

I hope now that these 55k tests are with all possible item combinations against all possible oponents in all possible situations ? Vs. Players or NPC or both? 27,5k each? Selfbuffed? Solo? Otherwise, it would be an exorbitant waste of time tho.

Only stating "55k tests" it so totally general {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}.
    Last edited by Valter; Aug 1st, 2013 at 01:26:53.

I'm pretty sure you can do this without the random racism.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Or sounding so mad at the world.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast