Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server Splash with Pack of Noobs

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    the game director is too busy working on tsw to grace us with his presence this month
    Hey! Both subscribers to TSW is important to funcoms future!
    Surley the loyal crowd can wait
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

BTW if you don't think Funcom is doing anything, try checking the testlive forums.
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

Party is in full swing, here is what your missing: http://i.imgur.com/hTbUqFj.jpg

Oh, and like another 3 billion in prizes..

Edit: Forgot to mention that we had to move out of our city into ICC because of population limiting. Michizure said we had 117 people a little bit ago and more people keep coming
    Last edited by Cdogg421; Apr 6th, 2013 at 22:25:28.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

oh, and this: [Fullofnoobs] Snorhuve: Crowd limiting was enforced. You were removed from the crowd

We maxed out ICC
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Thanks everybody who showed up, the party was epic. Grats to all the large winners, we made several people many millions/billions richer today. Great costumes from the costume contest, once I have a chance i'll share a few. We had to move from our city due to it reaching its max, and then ICC reached its max. At one point we had over 260 people participating in our contests, this will go down in our memories for a long time.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

Thank you for a great party!!!

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by smokex View Post
    BTW if you don't think Funcom is doing anything, try checking the testlive forums.
    I'm sure they are busy working on that "new" graphics engine that they started in 2006. I can wait for it to finally to come out, so they can start updating the old 2006 graphics engine to 2013! I bet they have the 2013 one ready to roll out in 2020.
    Founder and Original Leader of The Nanomage Liberation Front (RIP)
    Founder, Original, and Former Leader of Third Faction. (Ask Funcom)

(www.thirdfaction.com Reroll Neutral, the true Underdogs!)

Engines from 2007 still beat modern graphic engines ( Thanks consoles! )

Quote Originally Posted by Firasting View Post
    ....there has been a bit of a rift created between the RK1 and RK2 communities who still distinguish themselves as a seperate player base, but we are RK5 now, and we all need to work together as one community united rather then 2 divided. It is my hope that this event will continue to be followed by several others like it, and that we can create new friendships.......
    I have not noticed a rift between Rk1/Rk2. In fact I find that the (Rk1) players or more than willing to join a (Rk2) org. Most of my new recruits are from RK1 and they are just as civil as anyone else.

I just wish it was a group effort instead of a single org pushing the event. It makes it look like its a massive recruiting event which is done via GSP. I would rather see a group effort with any orgs/faction able to help sponsor it.

However, party on... At least something exciting is going to happen, and people can stop complaining about all things AO.
    President of Elements of Destruction, Omni (http://www.elementsofdestruction.com/)
    Vhabot NextGeneration Developer (http://vhabot.com)
    AO-Central Developer (coming soon)
    Notable toons:

Big "Kilmanagh" Kahuna (220 AI 30 LE 70 MA)
    Office "Reinke" Space (220 AI 30 Crat)
    Femme "Wrangler" Fatale (220 Trader)
    Doctor "Obgyn" Feelgood (220 AI 30 Doctor)
    The "Ubri" Vladinator (220 MP)
    Ted "Nuge" Nugent (215 Advy)
    Weekend "USAF" Warrior (211 Sol)
    Shelby "Sarasota" Lynn (150 AI 20 Fixer)
    Soul "Megadeath" Reaper (201 Shade)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmanagh View Post
    I have not noticed a rift between Rk1/Rk2. In fact I find that the (Rk1) players or more than willing to join a (Rk2) org. Most of my new recruits are from RK1 and they are just as civil as anyone else.

I just wish it was a group effort instead of a single org pushing the event. It makes it look like its a massive recruiting event which is done via GSP. I would rather see a group effort with any orgs/faction able to help sponsor it.

However, party on... At least something exciting is going to happen, and people can stop complaining about all things AO.

Events happened already, and i hear your concern about the recruitment appearance, and had that concern myself which is why i prohibited the org from inviting anybody to org that day, and i also prohibited people from posting our recruitment information. The point of the event had zero to do with that. This all being said i would be happy in the future to spearhead an effort to get in contact with org leaders of multiple orgs and factions to create a truely community planned event. I have not considered this in the past due to the vast amount of work required to organize events on this scale. And to funcom staff i would love to assist you all in planning the AO community events with you all, i think what has lacked in last few events is player communication, and there's more then enough of us wiling to help celebrate in game mile stones.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12