Thread: Jones Energized Carbonan Helmet

Jones Energized Carbonan Helmet

Anyone know how to make Jones Energized Carbonan Helmet ?

I assume it is made from Flawless Energized Armor Helmet + something, or maybe the tradeskill isn't ingame ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Not ingame as far as I know.
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

Funcom employee

I was unable to find any tradeskill process to create this item.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Even an official answer! Wow! Thanks
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Anyone know how to make Jones Energized Carbonan Helmet ?

I assume it is made from Flawless Energized Armor Helmet + something, or maybe the tradeskill isn't ingame ?
    Actually my guess is that that particular armor where supposed to be a dyna drop, but never made it into any of the loot tables (or are just so extremely rare, that no one even noticed that the carb armor was special when it dropped).

If you place the normal Helmet into the tradeskill window, does it say theres a tradeskill process connected to it?

Another example is the Dillon armor (NOT Nova Dillon). Atm only the Dillon Boots drops, not any of the other armor pieces.
    Last edited by crude4gone; May 6th, 2013 at 13:46:10.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    Another example is the Dillon armor (NOT Nova Dillon). Atm only the Dillon Boots drops, not any of the other armor pieces.
    {Edited by Venachar: Please do not 'fix' people's quotes. This is why we give you a box for your own words. Feel free to edit to make your original point}

:edit:
    Why thank you.

As for content: As far as Dillon Armor goes, there were times when more than just the boots dropped. Those other parts however were removed from the loot table.
    :/edit:
    Last edited by sannz; May 6th, 2013 at 15:47:59.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    If you place the normal Helmet into the tradeskill window, does it say theres a tradeskill process connected to it?
    Check post nr. 3 in this thread.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Its definately ingame as gmi is full of them... so finally where to get this? Is Collector only way or are there other sources?
    Edit. might be Halloween GUPH loot according to this: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...en-GUPHs-Stuff
    Last edited by Spirulina; Jan 29th, 2015 at 11:18:54. Reason: edit.

Possibly the new Inf Hards.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I *think* I've seen it drop from that really high level Dyna in the PW borg base. If not, from borgs themselves.

I guess I must have seen it, thought "oh.. that's nice" and left it to rot. My AOIA shows none.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

It dropped during Halloween.

Nowhere else on RK, perhaps the new inferno missions who knows what drops there
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

As Humlee stated, it was released last halloween as GUPH-loot, and they also changed stats on it from Jones Energized Carbonan Helmet to Jones Energized Carbonan Helmet. I'll assume it was not ingame before that patch.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Yap i prefer the +30 comp lit on it ^_^
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Fix so it can be created then, unles it actually drops as-is in some place where you can go get it anytime
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm