Thread: How's the rubika xp?

Question How's the rubika xp?

now the the new xp boost implemented on Rubika...how many of you are actually doing rubika dungeons and mob for better xp?

personally i've not invested a lot of time yet, tried totw and a little subway....but found that i can still solo mob faster and by chance drop a doja chip from SL mobs at lower level range (1-30ish).

i'll give Totw and Foreman a run thru once i'm lv 40ish...but so far...i'm still more comfortable at the ease of SL solo-bility & xp ratio being better.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

It makes lvling from 9 to 25 faster in the subway on my dual logged alt...but SL is still very much faster if I had to do it solo.

It's all nice for froobs, but still doesn't compare to SL xp.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

I went through Subway like lighting on an MA, starting at level 6 or so and nearly capping xp/mob most of the way to 25, went out to get better imps and nanos at 16 or so then fought my way to the bottom, dinging 25 after killing Vergil a second time, i had a lot of fun with it tbh and the awesome boots that dropped from the striker foreman guy was a nice surprise (Boots of Infinite Speed). ToTW was pretty good as well, might not be fully up to the same speed as crippler cave with a full team but levels popped in at a good enough rate while farming the MA specials books, got to 39 with little effort and wiped just a tiny bit at the voodo doll summoning guy. I think it's great, feels like less of a grind than the usual SL-statics.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

"wiped just a tiny bit" sounds interesting...
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

The real gem of this is also taking the daily elite missions to those dungeons.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

not to mention you can farm gear and credits in these areas where as in SL its xp or nothing
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup