Thread: Best PVM froob prof?

Best PVM froob prof?

Exactly as the title says, since i don't have access to my paid account at the moment (Financial reasons, paying for college course etc) What would be the overall best PVM froob profession? I'm currently looking at doctor, enforcer or MA? help would very much be appreciated.

Take MA
    Or Adventurer
    Or Fixer

I would say....

Omni,Clan,Neut - doesn't matter....

What do you want to do with your froob? Blitzing? Soloing? DD for raids?
    What level range are we talking here?

At endgame, doc and GA fix have the highest solo survivability.
    NT, MP and engi are generally the highest DPS in raids, but they're not as easy as doc/GA fix to solo with.
    :E

Just want the toon for soloing PVM, don't really have a level range but if i had to choose i guess i would stop at 60 for quite a while to farm a brick load of puyrifying rods; (Good source of income for froobs). Not after a toon that consumes a lot of creds, (Note; I know that implants at ql100-150 will set me back a mil or two but i can cope with that).

Quote Originally Posted by R0sers View Post
    Just want the toon for soloing PVM, don't really have a level range but if i had to choose i guess i would stop at 60 for quite a while to farm a brick load of puyrifying rods; (Good source of income for froobs). Not after a toon that consumes a lot of creds, (Note; I know that implants at ql100-150 will set me back a mil or two but i can cope with that).
    for what it's worth my paid 56 mp can solo the totw trio /afk in a medsuit and shopbought imps. a froob 60 mp might take a bit more twinking but should be just as easy and just as free.

Yeah ive seen a few 55-60 MP's with the demon sit there /afk with a medsuit soloing the trio but you would need quite a bit of creds to make that toon possible, i'm basically starting from scratch (level 1) No toons to duel-log to xfer items/creds over. The only thing i have to help me is a decent amount of knowledge on the game since ive been playing on and off for a good 7 years

Quote Originally Posted by R0sers View Post
    Yeah ive seen a few 55-60 MP's with the demon sit there /afk with a medsuit soloing the trio but you would need quite a bit of creds to make that toon possible, i'm basically starting from scratch (level 1) No toons to duel-log to xfer items/creds over. The only thing i have to help me is a decent amount of knowledge on the game since ive been playing on and off for a good 7 years
    0 credits needed actually. spent maybe 2m? total on it. whatever the top shop imps and nanos cost.

Fair enough, but i suppose its relatively easy with paid account, i remember when my 150 paid enforcer was around level 56 and i could solo the trio with a 141 cleaver and the other 1he weapon from CoH (I forget the name but was ql 104) so easily doable with perks.

Play what is fun to you. Stop at level 10 and use clicksaver to roll up a few concrete cushions and sell them in Borealis for a couple million credits each to finance your first couple implant sets.

If you go here and design your own implant sets based on the skills you need, you can buy all the parts in shops for basic (non-Jobe) implants. http://auno.org/ao/imp.php

If you buy all the parts and can't find anyone to assemble them for you, send Wheeeefast a tell ingame and I will come assemble them for you. But you need to have the parts ready so I don't end up spending an hour figuring out what you need, buying parts, and building the implants.

I'll assemble pre-200 Rubi-Ka implants for you for free if you have them organized and ready in a bag.

Custom assembly of precise QL implants can also make you some decent money from time to time if you like crafting, and want to learn how to make implants of any QL from 10-200 from storebought materials. You just need nanoprogramming skill, *edit add* breaking and entry skill, a implant cleaning kit, and a bit of time.
    Last edited by cheopis; Jun 11th, 2013 at 10:18:52.

If you ever pay your main accounts again, you will love yourself for having leveled a fixer.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Quote Originally Posted by cheopis View Post
    Custom assembly of precise QL implants can also make you some decent money from time to time if you like crafting, and want to learn how to make implants of any QL from 10-200 from storebought materials. You just need nanoprogramming skill, a implant cleaning kit, and a bit of time.
    just to add if you want to use the implant cleaning kit as anything other than treatment buffing a fixer youll need b&e skill too

I'll agree with everyone who suggested an MP if you're pausing at level 60. You don't need the demon to effective in there, a high level meatball (plus healball. Aim for Restite) will still let you kill Aztur.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by blindio View Post
    just to add if you want to use the implant cleaning kit as anything other than treatment buffing a fixer youll need b&e skill too
    Thanks for the correction. I keep my B&E skill maxxed for the mission richness bonus, so I didn't even realize that skill was needed. It's always been more than high enough :P

Iirc it was 950 B&E to clean ql200 Implants, and the only thing requiring more is hacking perenium weapons @ 1400, and 10% richness bonus @ 1k IP spend per point.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP