Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online's 12-Year Anniversary

Funcom employee Anarchy Online's 12-Year Anniversary

Genele here, bringing you an update about this year's birthday celebrations!
    Website announcement can be found here

Happy Birthday Anarchy Online!

First I would like to thank you all for staying with us during our 12 years on Rubi-Ka. It has been an amazing ride from the launch to this date and I am happy to give you an overview of this year's anniversary celebrations starting the 27th of June!

Celebration Offer
    As part of this year's celebration, have a special offer. If you buy or extend your membership by 3, 6 or 12 months, you will receive 50% more game time. As a part of this offer, you will also obtain the Dust Brigade Parasite Helmet. This offer will be available from Monday the 24th of June to Monday the 8th of July.

Borealis Events
    Join the rebel clans in their fight for freedom or help Omni-Tek defend their position and presence in Borealis. A unique set of events will take place in Borealis during our birthday celebrations, so make sure you don't miss them! 2 weeks after the 27th of June we will patch the servers with changes to Borealis.

In 18.7 further changes will be made to indicate that time has passed since these events took place.

The Desert Nomads are back!

No birthday without the crazy woman controlling the entertainment! "The Tinker" is back in Newland Desert and is ready to make large and explosive gifts for her favorite enemy, "The Desert Rider". Join her in her madness and take out the many "Desert Nomads" to find parts for the many gifts she wants to make. The "Desert Nomads" will be located in Newland Desert, Mort, Perpetual Wastelands and Broken Shores.

Unlike the last year, "The Tinker" will reward you for your efforts. Especially if you walk the extra mile to get her the items she needs. The "Vacuum Packed Desert Nomad Armor" will be yours if you help her collect 250 items. She is also a bit less greedy and will complete a gift with only 500 items this year.

Itemshop News
    Everyone will be able to claim the "Ganimedes Personal Jetpack" from the Itemshop for free, but this year we have also added a little gift for all our subscribing customers. "Nano Crystal (Balloons)" will be free to claim for all our subscribers.

Fashion News
    Levika's Fashion has made another Play Costume for this year’s celebration featuring outfits for fine dining. Though some would claim these outfits are better used at home in your own bedroom.

Anniversary Loot
    This year we have decided to re-introduce many of the previous year's birthday items. They can be found on the "Desert Nomads" and the "Fanatic Desert Nomads". Good luck finding some of the old school goodies, their drop chance is a bit lower than the newer items.

I hope all of you will have loads of fun during this year’s celebrations!
    Last edited by Genele; Jun 24th, 2013 at 20:22:44.

First!

also; "arnarchy" euheueheueheueh
    Last edited by Dysfunktion; Jun 24th, 2013 at 17:07:55.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

DB parasite helm on 3mont & 6 month sub too? or just the 1 yrs sub?

i'm not home from work yet to check it you. love the freebies and i missed it last year..so i'll probably sub. ty FC!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

When are these Borealis events?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    DB parasite helm on 3mont & 6 month sub too? or just the 1 yrs sub?

i'm not home from work yet to check it you. love the freebies and i missed it last year..so i'll probably sub. ty FC!
    The 3 month subscription says: 3 month recurring
    Includes 300 points to spend on items and services
    Purchase now before July 8th and receive 50% extra game time and the special 'Dust Brigade Parasite Helmet'!

6 and 12 all say helmet is included. It doesn't explain how you get the 50% more game time though.

Aoine

Edit: When does the Tinker report for duty? Thursday? Or, maybe later today?

Also, it sounds like we can give the Tinker the 250 items a little at a time and she will keep track of our progress? Correct?

Last edited by Aoine; Jun 24th, 2013 at 16:28:03. Reason: Timing?

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    When are these Borealis events?
    Here and here. Along with small lead up events happening up untill those dates
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Goody, 50% more sub time!
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Hm, I recently purchased a 1month subscription... just a week or two ago.. logged in to register.funcom.com now to get the 1 year special offer, and both my accounts fail with the same payment details I used for the 1 month, and now both accounts are frozen, so I even lost 2 weeks of the 1 month I just bought...

What gives ?

Btw... Arnarchy Online's 12-Year Anniversary, you misspelled
    Last edited by Jihnna; Jun 24th, 2013 at 17:20:25.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Can I take part of the subscription offer if my current subscription already is payed beyond the 8th of July?
    John 'Novagen' Wright
    Currently on leave from Omni-Pol
    Omni-Tek Representative
    Chair of the Omni Organisational Committee

The Leet - Chat client for Android
    People of Rubi-Ka Revamped

Grid mail: novagen@omni-pol.net

Quote Originally Posted by Novagen View Post
    Can I take part of the subscription offer if my current subscription already is payed beyond the 8th of July?
    Yes, you can. It will just extend your play time.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Hm, I recently purchased a 1month subscription... just a week or two ago.. logged in to register.funcom.com now to get the 1 year special offer, and both my accounts fail with the same payment details I used for the 1 month, and now both accounts are frozen, so I even lost 2 weeks of the 1 month I just bought...

What gives ?

Btw... Arnarchy Online's 12-Year Anniversary, you misspelled
    Livechat handles account issues

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Livechat handles account issues
    How/where do I reach livechat?

Nvm, found it

Livechat fixed it in a matter of seconds, thanks for the tip, Penny
    Last edited by Jihnna; Jun 24th, 2013 at 18:33:58.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Hurray for Parasite Helmet, thank you FC!

Just did hard core sub for the first time, gotta love the 18 months of play time for 12 month price!
    Beertaker - 220/24/XX Opi Trader
    Montypython - 174/20/XX Soli Keeper

Etc. etc...

Can we have clarification of this from the Account Page:

" Purchase additional gametime now. On payment your account will be credited with gametime and bonus points.

Only one of the additional gametime offers can be purchased.

Extend your Membership for 3, 6 or 12 months and receive 50% extra Game Time! Anyone taking advantage of this offer will also receive the unique Dust Brigade Parasite Helmet, which gives an especially handy XP boost!

Click here to purchase this offer.

* Offer expires on Monday the 8th of July
    . ""

Does this mean that if I have 4 accounts linked to a master account I can only get it on one sub-account OR does it mean that you can only buy one per any sub-account (no stacking). I just want it to be clear.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

My account is payed up till Aug 3rd (3 month recurring atm). How do I extend it to take part in this offer? I can't see how or where you can add time.

I didn't know you could click on the wording, I was looking for a button. I got to the offer page now, thanks for quick reply.

Nice items but....

Its nice that there are items we can claim for free from the items shop but there are players who already have all the items your offering and more, Other than the free extra game time there is nothing your offering free for exsisting players who have these items. Perhaps a choice of items for players in this situation.

http://i.imgur.com/Bj7NYQ3.png

As you can see I have the items already and I have other items from an offer I took up 18 months ago, I'm also worried that if I did take up the offer the other items I got from the hardcore pack might dissapear.
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

Hi ya!

Got a question regarding the Dust Brigade Parasite Helmet.

Do you get one which you have to decide which character to put it on? Or does all of your characters on the account get one? Even new created ones? O_O

cheers
    Msak

All old and new chars get the Parasite Helmet.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Even new ones created after the celebration is over? :O

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast