Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some tips for heal delta items and setup for pvp :)

Some tips for heal delta items and setup for pvp :)

If you want to PVP with your fixer you have probably read a lot of topics about what weapons to use, wich perks, CSS ai armor ? or Combined Commando ? etc

But did you consider your Healing stuff ? your Heal Delta and your Reflects items ?

Healing stuff :

- Raise high enough your 1rst aid to be able to use ql 275 healing stims.
    - Use also the Advanced Restoration Kit (to heal your life and nano at same time really usefull when you spam for a long time roots and snares. Read here to build them.
    - Use the "in fight" healing kits Battle Prepared Treatment Kit you can find ql 275 in ql 250 mishes's chests if you got enough b&e. Make sure to have Time & Space not locked by a graft or something to be able to use them.
    - There are aslo some rings that steal some life on target (Inner Sanctum) and of course some heal perks you can have with treatment line or Solitus 2nd Genome if you are solitus.
    -Those items also JJ'sberry they drop of Entvined mobs in DAV.

Heal Delta:

Here is an heal delta table that is related to your stamina i found it from old posts on AO forums :

Heal delta speed : Healdelta tickrate table depending on stamina :

390 stam 16 s
    420 stam 15 s
    450 stam 14 s
    480 stam 13 s
    510 stam 12 s
    540 stam 11 s
    570 stam 10 s
    600 stam 9 s
    630 stam 8 s
    660 stam 7 s
    690 stam 6 s
    720 stam 5 s
    750 stam 4 s
    780 stam 3 s
    810 stam 2 s

Here your heal delta standing cap is 2 sec. If you sit your heal delta will be 0.5 sec if you got high stamina

Implants / Symbiants for Heal Delta

- You can try drop heal delta clusters but its very hard to find them especially ql 260+ to make implants ql 300 (Note you can make ql 200 heal delta implants with the seller of jobe clusters in Jobe ).

So for you fixer use :

- Support Left Arm Symbiant, heal delta is already included here and its a great symbiant
    - For your feet you can use support if you want but a custom implant is better : click here
    - And for your leg i'm using custom implantalso instead of artillery to gain more heal delta... click here

Where to find heal delta clusters refined ?

Well i have spent long time myself camping :

- You can try RBK missions and loot in chests if a good way but you need a mezzer.
    - Killing Primus mobs at Merc Camp in EFP. They drop often empty refined implant and refined clusters ql 150-300 so good luck camping.
    - Killing Primus in an hidden place in Milky Way (doubt many people know that location) Its behind a water fall in the North East of the map there is many primus (more than Merc Camp) its inside the cavern all the way up to the crater with lava upside... So far i have never seen anyone there but since i got my stuff now i can share info

What buffs i can use and grafts to boost up my heal delta ?

-Well use Regeneration that you can find in basic store Its a small nano that give +3 heal delta but its still welcome and may save your life.

-You can use also the Hacked Boosted-Graft: Blood Circle It a short heal delta buff (less of 10min) but very intersting.

-And the outside buffs from Doctors like this nano : Improved Continuous Reconstruction that give 65 heal delta. Its exist the basic version and another version "less improved" that give 48 heal delta.

Items to buff heal delta

- You can wear also 2 of those rings (up to ql 250+, ql 400 is just in database)
    Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Coral
    - There is also some items you can find in Inner Sanctum that give +3 heal delta or the wrist that heal you for 20 life every 10 sec but they arent so much interesting. ^^

With all that you can get close of 200 heal delta stanting and over 260 heal delta sitting wich is very great in every situation.

Reflects :

Well there is many reflect items in RBK we will start with the bracers :

Here is them it exist 1 reflect bracer for every type of damage so you can resist better agaisnt each profession in game.

Bracer of Reflection - Elements Reflect Cold and Fire
    Bracer of Reflection - Energy
    Bracer of Reflection - Melee
    Bracer of Reflection - Nano <- This one actually reflect nothing keep it as collector item ^^
    Bracer of Reflection - Physics Reflect Poison Radiation and Chemical
    Bracer of Reflection - Projectile

Where to get reflect bracers ?

To drop those you can try :

-Once again in chests in mishes you can solo easy ql 190+ mishes to get them.
    -Queen Mantis has a great drop rate on Shield and Reflect Bracers.
    -CRU mission giver in TIR (near whompas) a mob give you a mission with Reward 25% cru nodrop. Run to that mission kill the Unicorn, he drop them often.

Capricorn Bracer of Toxication Drop from Capricorn in Pandemonium...

Other reflect stuff

- There are buffs of course from soldiers / engineer.
    - Reflect Graft : Hacked Boosted-Graft: Lesser Deflection Shield (Extended) <- this lock Time & Space for a while make sure you got that skill avaible to use again your battle heal kit before pvp ^^
    - Solitus bonus here for reflect projectile Modified Aggression Enhancer.
    - Fixer Stuff to reflect Energy : Droid Control-device

Hope you will like this little guide feel free to post comments / more info about it, i probably missed few things
    Last edited by Dark1947; Aug 28th, 2007 at 17:28:36.
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

hint for obtaining Heal Delta Clusters:
    do a BO right away when you see them auctioned

(bump and thanks for the guide)

Good guide! Might want to mention Lesser Deflection Shield (Extended) grafts for those selfbuffed duels, or when there's no pocket soldier available or you can't be arsed to hunt for one. Also good in the Shadowlands, just have to refresh it on zoning.
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Uragon View Post
    Good guide! Might want to mention Lesser Deflection Shield (Extended) grafts for those selfbuffed duels, or when there's no pocket soldier available or you can't be arsed to hunt for one. Also good in the Shadowlands, just have to refresh it on zoning.
    Yes wanted to mention it thanks for reminding me.
    Added.

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1947 View Post
    - You can wear also 2 of those rings (up to ql 300 i think ql 400 is just in database)
    Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Coral
    Platinum ingots are only available to QL250, the final ring will be QL252 or so.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by bockrocker View Post
    Platinum ingots are only available to QL250, the final ring will be QL252 or so.
    ok wasnt sure about final ql but i knew it was impossible to make ql 400

One more item I just remembered:
    Capricorn Bracer of Toxication, goes on any wrist, so can be stacked with regular poison reflect bracer.
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Uragon View Post
    One more item I just remembered:
    Capricorn Bracer of Toxication, goes on any wrist, so can be stacked with regular poison reflect bracer.
    Forgot it too thx

Added it now

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=152264

saw only 8% drop in all those years.

energy damage reflect.....please funcom, make that item clickable into any damage reflect.

;>

hehe got 1 also from Iron Reet gonna add it thx for the tipo

Won't be using this guide anytime soon, but I am always impressed with people gathering those informations and assembling them into a nice, informative thread. Thanks for the effort,
    Daylanee
    "If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one --
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds."

Great informative guide, Dark!

I vote for a sticky! (hint Aratink, hint)
    Ludozee 195/8 Fixer, RK2 [Equip]

Tribute to Wrangeline's tier-armour post

Dutch and Proud

Proud General of Unlimited High Society

"My pantaloons are full of weasels. Inform the queen, so that she might shoo them away. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush. Go monkey GO!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Great informative guide, Dark!

I vote for a sticky! (hint Aratink, hint)

OMG!!! Stop bossing me around!!!!!

(I mean sure, I'll link it in the Fixer FAQ thread that's already rooted)
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Hey Drak wanna see how many IU you will servive with healdelta/all reflect you can get? <3
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

its great but NT still kick your ass

<3 Seven

great guide

kinda obscure and not too great..for healing theres also

This
    .........and this

Quote Originally Posted by Marwen View Post
    great guide

kinda obscure and not too great..for healing theres also

This
    .........and this

- Doubt you get a use of that heal nano by just sitting you gain much more healing than casting that nano.
    - Where you get JJ's Berry ?
    Last edited by Dark1947; Sep 8th, 2006 at 16:49:33.

Berry drops of entvined mobs in DAV and in missions/on mission bosses too i hear... but ive never seen that.

Myeh the nano is kinda a joke.. but sometime i cast it when i stand still for half a sec to unload specials while kiting

Quote Originally Posted by Marwen View Post
    Berry drops of entvined mobs in DAV and in missions/on mission bosses too i hear... but ive never seen that.

Myeh the nano is kinda a joke.. but sometime i cast it when i stand still for half a sec to unload specials while kiting
    I hit myself with omni-med incursion in those situations, it heals upon landing, so if you spam it, given that it's more or less instacast, it's not entirely awful, it's just rather nano-intensive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast