Thread: Veteran Shop heckler juice

Veteran Shop heckler juice

More items in vet shop please. For example why not throw some heckler juice in there? Maybe faction packs also? What about some IP reset points!!!

I stare at 200ish vet points with nothing to spend them on, would be decent reward for loyalty.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

This item costs way too much in the item shop. I don't think they would add it to the vet shop.
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

ooooh.

Bump for OP.

Veterans dont' want to level toons so much anymore... yes to heckler juuce.

Bump of OP
    Yes for Heckler Juice.
    Living the same stuff over and over again for different twinks gets boring real fast.
    We live in a beautiful world

I would love this, it'd be amazing and actually motivate me to make more characters/twinks
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

i wouldn't mind the soicial sholder pads and paint chip upgrades for vets. how about new armor paint chip upgrades for all armor via vet vendor only !
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

I think when they released the vet shop they didn't consider a cash shop (or maybe they did but didn't have the technology/know how to do it). Now that we have both, and items appear in both, and one is labeled a "vet shop" strictly for vets to make long time subscribers new alts or play time easier shows that in comparison to the cash shop vets are a bit shafted in that department. Which in a way should happen, but the flaw in the vet system is that people want to use their vet points but cant because of a lack of good items, meaningful items or lack of items (after they have bought everything and still have left overs). I feel certain luxuries like a heckler juice are in order if the price was extremely high. But eh.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    I think when they released the vet shop they didn't consider a cash shop (or maybe they did but didn't have the technology/know how to do it). Now that we have both, and items appear in both, and one is labeled a "vet shop" strictly for vets to make long time subscribers new alts or play time easier shows that in comparison to the cash shop vets are a bit shafted in that department. Which in a way should happen, but the flaw in the vet system is that people want to use their vet points but cant because of a lack of good items, meaningful items or lack of items (after they have bought everything and still have left overs). I feel certain luxuries like a heckler juice are in order if the price was extremely high. But eh.
    Summary,
    We paid a hell of a lot of real money to earn our points FC its time for you to step up and and give us something worth while to spend it on. Evolve with the times.

My Addition
    If you are worried about less people to team with, dont, we already hardly ever team with people outside our org, especially if we are trying to powerlvl fast. If they are lucky they get to powerlvl with our team, missing all of AO, items, knowledge and beauty. I guess that makes them unlucky.
    Last edited by edmaster3; Oct 12th, 2014 at 16:40:45.

Another idea:
    Let us buy FC points with our vet points so we can buy the stuff from item shop instead.
    And no, it should not remove all your vet points from your account, so we can do it for every new character we make