Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please balance bs lvl ranges again

100-150

151-199

200-219

Also: red team vs blue team

or...:

lvl lock jobe double/tripple 201
    Last edited by Ghostforce; Aug 22nd, 2013 at 08:10:18.
    You can't say civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    also reduce the map on lev 1-150 bs becose people arent much intrested to join there mostly becose it takes a freaking year to run.
    or have a diffrent map type for the lower lev battle station
    This was the best post in this thread :S and it's annoyed me highly for ages :S +1quackz
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostforce View Post
    100-150

151-199

200-219

Also: red team vs blue team

or...:

lvl lock jobe double/tripple 201
    THIS.
    Make those 200 pseudo Twinks feel that useless like they should feel.

I like how people think their uncommon levels should have the greatest advantage just because they happen to have a twink at that level.

Fact, there are more active 200's than there are of anyone at level 151 to 199.

Fact, there are more active 150's than there are of anyone at level 151 to 199.

There is a reason for these 2 levels being more popular than any single level between them. You are not going to ever be in the majority enough to put your fraction of the playerbase at the most advantageous position over a common level.

I like how people think the bs ranges should stay forever like they are now ony because theyve rolled twinks at uncommon levels that make no sense whatsoever despite trolling lower level toons at certain bs ranges.

Fact, people only started rolling 200s as a resut of the (broken) bs ranges (S7 did only have a minor impact).

151-199
    200-214
    215-220 please
    kthxybye.
    Last edited by Whatevz; Aug 24th, 2013 at 19:19:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatevz View Post
    Fact, people only started rolling 200s as a resut of the (broken) bs ranges (S7 did only have a minor impact).

151-199
    200-214
    215-220 please
    kthxybye.
    1) 200 froobs finally have a BS range where they are top level, and there happen to be quite a few of them. This was a great change for free players that the selfish "mid rangers" never even consider nor care about.

2) Far more than a "minor" impact happened because of s7, there happens to be a significant portion of the population that does S7 and BS and are also good at both so it just seems like they are only there for PVP twinks.

3) Anyone who has a 151 to 199 twink and still thinks they are entitled to killing 150's or having their own BS where they are the top level are {edited} thinking of their own twink rather than the most popular level.

4) That "broken" BS level range existed for months (perhaps even over a year?) before 200 PVP twinks were becoming more common. S7, however, was around for quite a while. That BS range at first was mostly the old 160 to 170 twinks fighting 200 s7 PVM twinks who were trying to do research via the daily. It wasn't until a long time after that people started making BS twinks who also became tower twinks despite their vulnerability to 220s.

Your "fact" is just clear evidence that you hardly ever played 200 BS, knew the people who participated there, and likely hardly even did s7. There were a lot of people in both areas at level 200, far more than any of the useless levels that serve no purpose whatsoever.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:18:58. Reason: edited for personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    1) 200 froobs finally have a BS range where they are top level, and there happen to be quite a few of them. This was a great change for free players that the selfish "mid rangers" never even consider nor care about.

2) Far more than a "minor" impact happened because of s7, there happens to be a significant portion of the population that does S7 and BS and are also good at both so it just seems like they are only there for PVP twinks.

3) Anyone who has a 151 to 199 twink and still thinks they are entitled to killing 150's or having their own BS where they are the top level are thinking of their own twink rather than the most popular level.

4) That "broken" BS level range existed for months (perhaps even over a year?) before 200 PVP twinks were becoming more common. S7, however, was around for quite a while. That BS range at first was mostly the old 160 to 170 twinks fighting 200 s7 PVM twinks who were trying to do research via the daily. It wasn't until a long time after that people started making BS twinks who also became tower twinks despite their vulnerability to 220s.

Your "fact" is just clear evidence that you hardly ever played 200 BS, knew the people who participated there, and likely hardly even did s7. There were a lot of people in both areas at level 200, far more than any of the useless levels that serve no purpose whatsoever.

1) I honestly dont care too much about froobs on BS, even though ive actually played 'froob' for quite a few years. No sense to go for full details here so ill break it down for you in a few words: froobs cant compete at tl5+ anyway. No need to consider them even regarding this kind of matter.

2) S7 did never become that popular than, say, for example s10.

3) Youve kind of contradicted yourself here, guess how?

4) Actually the first 200 'twinks' popped up very shortly after the bs range changed. It did take some time until it became common, true. But this is only due to the fact that for a casual player it actually takes quite a while to gear up a 200 'twink'. Also, lol about "BS twinks who also became tower twinks despite their vulnerability to 220s". I mean, really?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:20:26. Reason: removed personal attacks

I like how people think the bs ranges should stay forever like they are now ony because theyve rolled twinks at uncommon levels that make no sense whatsoever despite trolling lower level toons at certain bs ranges.

151-199
    200-214
    215-220 please
    kthxybye.
    So 151-200 is wrong but 151-199 is ok in your opinion? Afaik lvl 200 twinks gain only a minor advantage compared to 195+. They get last research line which however takes extremely long to level, thus most twinks run with only one or two most important lines completed. Then they get some perks but afaik none of the game-breaking ones. And besides TNH belt I can't think of much else. So instead of fixing this particular BS range your suggestion would break it (again?) because of lack of players. And guess what - ppl wouldn't be rolling new TL5 twinks (at least as long as regular pvp ranges are the way they are) but they would make lvl199 twinks or no twinks at all and we would be pretty much right back where we started.

Btw am I the only one who thinks current BS ranges are fine? Only one I would most probably change would be 201-214 one to 201-220. But imo there has never been a need of implementing BS in the first place. TW is much better concept (and that comes from someone who doesn't attend to TW in its current form), only if FC adjusted some of it's rules.
    Last edited by Scotty; Aug 25th, 2013 at 23:13:52.
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    So 151-200 is wrong but 151-199 is ok in your opinion? Afaik lvl 200 twinks gain only a minor advantage compared to 195+. They get last research line which however takes extremely long to level, thus most twinks run with only one or two most important lines completed. Then they get some perks but afaik none of the game-breaking ones. And besides TNH belt I can't think of much else. So instead of fixing this particular BS range your suggestion would break it (again?) because of lack of players. And guess what - ppl wouldn't be rolling new TL5 twinks (at least as long as regular pvp ranges are the way they are) but they would make lvl199 twinks or no twinks at all and we would be pretty much right back where we started.

Btw am I the only one who thinks current BS ranges are fine? Only one I would most probably change would be 201-214 one to 201-220. But imo there has never been a need of implementing BS in the first place. TW is much better concept (and that comes from someone who doesn't attend to TW in its current form), only if FC adjusted some of it's rules.
    Actually, 200 compared to 199 does indeed make a huge difference. Youve already mentioned the most important ones by yourself.
    -> LE70
    -> AI30
    -> Acess to LVL 200 locked items (for example lvl 200 LE-huds)
    -> Acess to various other twinking achievements (TNH Belts, 300 AI armor, etc...)
    -> 200 level locked toolset (ever heard of 200 le nukes?)

True, 199 vs TL5 would still be a tough encounter but some challenge never hurts and compared to 200, its still somehow more even. Think of it like the old 174 pseudo twinks. You get more firepower but less coolness.
    I wouldnt mind a 151-174 BS either, but i figure that would only be possible with a way more healthy playerbase.

What you guys seem to miss out is the fact that there are plenty of people around sitting on old maxed out tl5 twinks, although they hardly ever log them in simply because they became more or less useless by now apart from Notum Wars.
    Guess what, people made TL5 twinks for years and years before FC decided to screw up TL5 BS.
    TL5 PvP has always been one of the most funniest and challenging aspects of the game.
    I, for once, know at least 3 people who virtually left the game (except for some quick return every now and then) only because FC has more or less destroyed the mid range BS's. And dont tell me its still possible for a TL5 to compete on 200 BS. Been there, done it. I got a couple hundred kills on various toons from that BS on my TL5s. But its nowhere near as fun as the old BS was. Some professions are way too overpowered @ 200. Might as well nerf the sh*t out of them, but then again, why not just fix the BS range again?
    Last edited by Whatevz; Aug 26th, 2013 at 06:29:01.

Lol. what a clever approach to QQ about Tl 5 twinks. Not heard that one before.

I think Gatester has the right approach. Sensible levels appropriate for PVE level breakpoints as well. Any BS that caps at some useless PVE level will run poorly ... very few people were making twinks JUST to PVP in BS at those max levels, even back when there was activity.
    Last edited by Obtena; Aug 27th, 2013 at 01:42:32.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

1) I honestly dont care too much about froobs on BS, even though ive actually played 'froob' for quite a few years. No sense to go for full details here so ill break it down for you in a few words: froobs cant compete at tl5+ anyway. No need to consider them even regarding this kind of matter.

2) S7 did never become that popular than, say, for example s10.

3) Youve kind of contradicted yourself here, guess how?

4) Actually the first 200 'twinks' popped up very shortly after the bs range changed. It did take some time until it became common, true. But this is only due to the fact that for a casual player it actually takes quite a while to gear up a 200 'twink'. Also, lol about "BS twinks who also became tower twinks despite their vulnerability to 220s". I mean, really?
    1) {edited}.

2) I cannot quite cipher through this {edited} so I am guessing you are saying something about s7 not being as popular as s10? Irrelevant, considering two factors. The first is that S7 has nothing to do with s10 in both PVE aspects and PVP aspects given the seperate BS ranges. The second is that a larger population at 150 does not mean a larger PVP population at 150, where 200's clearly will participate longer due to both more expensive gear, better rewards, and requiring more XP to cap out research.

3) No {edited}. 150 to 200 was never suggested as a possible range, however, ranges from 150 being the lowest to 160 and up to 189 being the highest have often been suggested. These ranges put 150's at a disadvantage to benefit players who would be making BS twinks to kill them or already have twinks within that range that would like a larger population to kill. Thus, anyone suggesting a BS range of 150 to XXX is trying to manipulate level ranges in order to benefit their 151+ twinks.

4) Saying I am wrong and then saying my point was "true" is called being stubborn. I also brought my 200 NT and soldier to tower wars, especially the NT, as did many others. Had you PVP'd as much or as well as I have you may have been able to bring 200 twinks into wars and function as a twink killer.

{edited}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:23:46. Reason: edited for personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Lol. what a clever approach to QQ about Tl 5 twinks. Not heard that one before.

I think Gatester has the right approach. Sensible levels appropriate for PVE level breakpoints as well. Any BS that caps at some useless PVE level will run poorly ... very few people were making twinks JUST to PVP in BS at those max levels, even back when there was activity.
    I highly doubt this havent been brought up before, but then again, im not going to read through every thread containing BS suggestions so i cant prove you wrong either way.
    And yea, id say quite a lot of people actually rolled TL5 toons especially made for BS even back when we had the old range system (which happened to have a decent impact on TL5 NW activitie as well).
    Although as long as the differece in power gain isnt gamebreaking, you dont have to play at max level anyway.
    1) {edited}
    {removed}
    2) I cannot quite cipher through this so I am guessing you are saying something about s7 not being as popular as s10? Irrelevant, considering two factors. The first is that S7 has nothing to do with s10 in both PVE aspects and PVP aspects given the seperate BS ranges. The second is that a larger population at 150 does not mean a larger PVP population at 150, where 200's clearly will participate longer due to both more expensive gear, better rewards, and requiring more XP to cap out research.
    {removed}
    Also, there is no way not to compare s10 and s7 regarding player activity considering the top level cap on those encounters happen to count for BS as well. In terms of long time motivation, s10 beats s7 way ahead. Which is also why most 200 'twink' are indeed made especially for BS whereas most 150s are not - a fact that you know anyway since you're the one {discussing} about former times when those poor 150s got farmed by proper TL5 twinks. Something i never said i would like to have back, btw.
    Its still nowhere near as important like you would like people to believe it is.
    BS range shouldn't be scaled to reflect PvM encounter hardcaps like you suggested, anyone asking for this obviously doesn't {care} about fairness.
    3) No. 150 to 200 was never suggested as a possible range, however, ranges from 150 being the lowest to 160 and up to 189 being the highest have often been suggested. These ranges put 150's at a disadvantage to benefit players who would be making BS twinks to kill them or already have twinks within that range that would like a larger population to kill. Thus, anyone suggesting a BS range of 150 to XXX is selfishly trying to manipulate level ranges in order to benefit their 151+ twinks.
    Only that i never asked for 150-XXX. You totally missed my point, read again. I dont give anything about what have been suggested 'the most'.
    4) Saying I am wrong and then saying my point was "true" is called being stubborn. I also brought my 200 NT and soldier to tower wars, especially the NT, as did many others. Had you PVP'd as much or as well as I have you may have been able to bring 200 twinks into wars and function as a twink killer.
    Only because we overall dont share the same opinion it doesn't mean we cant agree on a certain aspect.
    {edited}
    About NW, as far as i'm concerned, 200 'twinks' have never been a serious threat in any TL5 battle. They might get a quick kill if they're lucky before they get destroyed, but that's pretty much it. And even that only if they get that moment of surprise. I've never seen a single fight where they happened to determine a battle outcome. {removed}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:29:51. Reason: edited for personal attacks

{removed}

BS range shouldnt be scaled to reflect PvM encounter hardcaps like you suggestend, anyone asking for this obviously doesn't {care} about fairness.
    Or you simply have no concept of what a PVP range means. BS level ranges must be able to support an active BS population. Also, as part of the definition of a "range" someone will always be at the bottom, someone will be at the top, and then several numbers will be in between.

To begin, a range which does not include either 150's or 200's will not run, there is not a high enough population to support it, it will be dead. There are rarely PVM toons from 151 to 199 to help encourage play and these levels do not support enough tower twinks to run often. There would be a few rounds due to freshness, until the 164 twinks get sick of being farmed by the 190 to 199 twinks and QQ on these forums about being at a disadvantage and the BS stops running in a week.

Now, since 200 is unfair we have to put 150's at the bottom so the BS actually runs rather than just being balanced in your opinion.

A 199 is going to smash a 150.
    A 190 is going to smash a 150.
    A 189 is going to smash a 150.
    A 175 is going to smash a 150.
    A 170 is going to smash a 150.
    A 165 is going to bet at a very strong advantage over a 150.
    A 164 is going to be at an advantage over a 150.
    A 160 is going to have a slight advantage over a 150.

This is not based on some stupidity where we get into an argument about 150 enforcers being the only necessary profession to balance against others but professions vs professions. Even then, a 150 enforcer is still an easy kill for a top geared 170+ that does not completely fail at PVP. If you think being "slightly less smashed" by a player is balanced then seriously just go somewhere else, because there is nothing more fair about it.

So what would you suggest we do to balance these BS ranges to make them completely fair on a stat/skill only rating? 150 to 164, 165 to 174, 175 to 189, 190 to 200, 201 to 204, 205 to 206, 207 to 214, 215 to 219, then 220? You think you can eliminate the imbalance the lowest level will have compared to the highest level while also creating a range that actually runs? {removed}

150 and 200 BS's actually run, and anyone who wants to avoid being at a disadvantage will be either 150 or 200 rather than complaining about their special level twink being weak.

{removed}

And just to point out something about my twinks, besides the occasions where I made a 25 and then 30 agent for the sole-purpose of killing 49's in BS, I made 150, 174, and 200 twinks for BS because those were the highest levels and therefore the most obvious level for a PVP twink for BS. Why would I not make a twink at the highest level possible for a PVP zone? What is with this idea that just because you make a twink for killing lower level players at tower wars that you also need to have an easy time with that specific level in BS? If the time spent complaining about 200's was used for making a 200 twink instead, you guys would no longer have a reason to complain.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:32:06. Reason: removed personal attacks

I am not hardcore pvp'er and I have now 5 characters level 200.
    I do a lot of BS on them to VPs , research, and SK pool. I do not care too much about pvp and would ALWAYS 4 cap to make it faster, get daily reward and do other things

4 out of 5 of those characters are already 200/30/70 and I am grinding research level 9 and 10 on last one. The reasons why I do it are very simple:

1. All my characters are Neutral and there is a huge difference in SK rewards between level 200 and 201. At level 200 I get 16 000 SK for each daily reward and if I dinged 201 (with around 30-35k Guardian faction) I would get 9600-11200 SK instead.
    2. BS 151-200 is probably the most active level range and as my characters are Neutral I can join any side and hardly ever wait in queue.
    3. At level 200 there is the best choice of other dailies (including Dark Ruins daily missions and Doja Chips which drops there like a rain)
    4. 200 is quite good level for cash farming as S7 items and Goddess armour sells nicely.

My best twink is Cratawi but she is twinked for soloing all bosses in S7 and Dark Ruins and not for pvp! She manages well above average on BS but if I were hardcore pvper I would change at least 5-7 perks in her set up as well as some items. Now she has over 9m SK in pool just from doing all dailies and when I ll get bored it will take me 2-3 days to ding 220
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

{removed}

Or you simply have no concept of what a PVP range means. BS level ranges must be able to support an active BS population. Also, as part of the definition of a "range" someone will always be at the bottom, someone will be at the top, and then several numbers will be in between.

To begin, a range which does not include either 150's or 200's will not run, there is not a high enough population to support it, it will be dead. There are rarely PVM toons from 151 to 199 to help encourage play and these levels do not support enough tower twinks to run often. There would be a few rounds due to freshness, until the 164 twinks get sick of being farmed by the 190 to 199 twinks and QQ on these forums about being at a disadvantage and the BS stops running in a week.

Now, since 200 is unfair we have to put 150's at the bottom so the BS actually runs rather than just being balanced in your opinion.

A 199 is going to smash a 150.
    A 190 is going to smash a 150.
    A 189 is going to smash a 150.
    A 175 is going to smash a 150.
    A 170 is going to smash a 150.
    A 165 is going to bet at a very strong advantage over a 150.
    A 164 is going to be at an advantage over a 150.
    A 160 is going to have a slight advantage over a 150.

This is not based on some stupidity where we get into an argument about 150 enforcers being the only necessary profession to balance against others but professions vs professions. Even then, a 150 enforcer is still an easy kill for a top geared 170+ that does not completely fail at PVP. If you think being "slightly less smashed" by a player is balanced then seriously just go somewhere else, because there is nothing more fair about it.

So what would you suggest we do to balance these BS ranges to make them completely fair on a stat/skill only rating? 150 to 164, 165 to 174, 175 to 189, 190 to 200, 201 to 204, 205 to 206, 207 to 214, 215 to 219, then 220? You think you can eliminate the imbalance the lowest level will have compared to the highest level while also creating a range that actually runs? {removed}

150 and 200 BS's actually run, and anyone who wants to avoid being at a disadvantage will be either 150 or 200 rather than complaining about their special level twink being weak.
    Thats a great read up to that certain point where you suddenly stop making sense: for you, 150 vs up to 174 is bloody damn wrong, but 151+ vs 200 is just fine. Thats where your logic fails. Youre trying to hide that behind some random ranting about general activity. But when it comes down to it, it looks like you simply enjoy farming 151+s on your 200 'twinks'. {edited}

{removed}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:34:32.

Thats a great read up to that certain point where you suddenly stop making sense: for you, 150 vs up to 174 is bloody damn wrong, but 151+ vs 200 is just fine. Thats where your logic fails. Youre trying to hide that behind some random ranting about general activity. But when it comes down to it,it looks like you simply enjoy farming 151+s on your 200 'twinks'.
    {removed}

BS without 150's or 200's will not run, there is no population to support anything between 151 to 199 that is still "fair and balanced" for all participants.

150 vs 170+ is not fair, never, no matter what, it is imbalanced, the 150 gets smashed.

151's get smashed by 200's but NO ONE CARES. It's a leveling toon, not a PVPer. If there were 100 level 151's who actively played then obviously they should be protected from the 100 active level 200's, but there are not so you are arguing to protect nothing.

Anything from level 151 to level 199 is a leveling toon, it serves no purpose and it cannot min/max for any content as far as PVE is concerned. For PVP, tower twinks only exist to kill lower level twinks, you do not deserve a separate BS just so you can kill more common, lower level players again. This was stupid before and it will be stupid forever.

150's are common and a rather balanced level for many professions. 200's are common and an even more balanced level for many professions once they have min/maxed.

Short Version:

No one cares about 151's who only want to get their daily and leave. 151's would much rather have a BS that is actually going to run so they can do their daily than have a "safe" BS that never runs. If you made a tower twink then maybe you should stick to towers.

If you think you have all the answers then go ahead and suggest a range that you think would actually be fair and run from 150 up to 200.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 13th, 2013 at 22:36:35. Reason: edited for personal attacks

...it's like you all subconsciously want weaker players you can farm and you look for excuses to make it a good idea.
    On the rare occasion I took my s10 toon in to 150 BS, it was filled with mostly PvMers who just wanted the thing to be over, a few PvM twinks who could do o.k. against the levelers and even fewer PvPers who could farm either group, if they wanted, but had more targets in the first group so probably ended up with more kills from them. It seemed to work out o.k. for all involved, although i never really spoke with the PvP crowd to see if they were truly happy with the situation...but FC made changes to s10 and that situation changed anyway.

Back when I created my first redline engi, I was running around Bor with a med suit and some pillows and about half of my implants in. A trader challenged me to a duel. I declined and sent a /tell that, if he woudl even give me a few minutes, I could squeeze in to some gear and then we could fight (I had no delusions of grandeur, I expected to lose either way, but still). He proceeded to taunt me, saying that I was scared to fight him. I said not really, but wouldn't he at least want me to have some sort of decent gear on, rather than a total arse whooping...he said something to the effect of, that is the point of the challenge (apparently, he had ninja-inpsected my gear and I had not noticed it). That was in the days of title farming, as I recall. I am not saying this guy is a PvPer, just that the mentality does exist like you indicated.
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

And yea, id say quite a lot of people actually rolled TL5 toons especially made for BS even back when we had the old range system (which happened to have a decent impact on TL5 NW activitie as well).
    Although as long as the differece in power gain isnt gamebreaking, you dont have to play at max level anyway.
    I love that you put these two statements RIGHT beside each other.

Yes people rolled toons specific for BS (at max level) but on the flip side, you don't need to play at max level anyways? GREAT! .... therefore we don't need BS level fixes!!!! \o/ People can just roll whatever and join in the fun. Nothing to see here.

Really, this boils down to the fact there are NO fair and balanced ranges for BS. The higher level toon will always have the advantage. Suggesting there needs to be a change because there are 'better' ranges where it's more fair is ridiculous. The goal for the level range determination is to get BS to simply RUN reliably.
    Last edited by Obtena; Aug 31st, 2013 at 22:12:40.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Only fix I'd like to see in regards to level ranges is tl7 being unable to attack tl5s.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Only froob I've actually killed people in there on is a 200 Trader. And even at that, I was farming greens.
    I'm Batman.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast