Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: AOItems.com - Anarchy Online Items Database!

It would be very cool if a function was added that shows how much stuff sell for in different shops give a specific cl value.
    It's prolly not possible for us to check it, but it would be really nice to be a ble to do a query and see what stuff sell for the most amount, do a top 10 list on the site perhaps to get an idea
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Here's a first draft of new nano listings, using Keeper as example. https://db.tt/iOjSlWL0. And Enforcer: https://db.tt/e2a8pqJj
    Last edited by Demoder; May 9th, 2015 at 12:33:08.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Some feedback on the new design:
    Because of the larger fonts and larger line spacing I feel that it's more difficult to get the same overview of an item as before (at least on my 1080p monitor). I have to scroll to view all effects of SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Collatz for example. I would really like to have all those effects in a single view. What do you (and others) think about squeezing things together more?
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Adjusting theme in general, and especially to look better on larger screens, is definitely on the todo list.

It also looks like I need to limit how large screen surface the item description gets.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Hi,

I seem to be directed to aoitems.com/history/info/18.7.2/ directly upon accessing the site. I can't seem to home myself to the normal item database search. Is this gone or is it something wrong with me? :P

thanks

There should be a large search field in the menu. On non-tiny displays, this should be top right. On tiny displays, you have to click on the menu button (top right) to show the menu and search field.

I'll look into making a better landing page.

Wasn't there a database on aoitems where you could search for specific requirements similar to the old auno databases though? just hell of a lot more updated! I loved the fact that you could search for specific weapon types, specialls, profs etc looking through the millions of items in AO!

cheers
    Msak

I think you may be thinking of now-defunct xyphos dot com.

Yes, AOItems WILL get better item search. The only way it could possibly be worse than right now, is if it stopped working.
    Last edited by Demoder; May 13th, 2015 at 09:58:21.

You're right, that is what I was thinking of. Cheers for working on a new updated one!

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    I think you may be thinking of now-defunct xyphos dot com.

Yes, AOItems WILL get better item search. The only way it could possibly be worse than right now, is if it stopped working.
    Only reason I still use Auno is comments and search. To point where I have considered starting my own project just to get that search for up to date db... ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Only reason I still use Auno is comments and search. To point where I have considered starting my own project just to get that search for up to date db... ;D
    Both points that I've repeatedly kept mentioning to Demoder!

Auno comments are worth so much more than the actual data sometimes.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Relax, relax.... nano listings are getting a significant facelift Hint: https://db.tt/WbH3rESB

Once all nano listings are converted and updated for 18.7, there's various bugfixing, and then improvements to search.

AOItems.com updated to patch 18.7.3.

AOItems changes:
    • New nano listings deployed!
      • You may now filter nano listings based on character stats & information.
      • Most nanos should show their effects (damage, buff stats, etc)
      • Ticking "I'm an Agent with FP" will filter out nano programs which don't have the FP tag. Except when viewing the Agent nano listing, in which case it will filter out anything which DOES have the FP tag.
      • Nano Technician has an unique Cyberdeck filter
      • Adventurer will get filters for morph type later
      • You can still sort by a specific column by clicking on the column header. To sort by multiple headers, hold shift and click on the headers you want to sort. Ctrl-click a header to no longer sort by that header.
      • Nanos are now ordered by highest nano skill requirement by default.
    • Overall theme changes to improve screen space utilization
    • Several bug fixes
    Last edited by Demoder; May 20th, 2015 at 04:10:06.

Preview of todays work on implementing a better item search: Clicky

AOItems now has a first iteration of proper item search! Screenshot

Database Search

Database Search
    Nice. Have to test it out further with more complex stuff.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Database Search
    Nicely done! Any chance you could add a sorting feature for the results list, e.g. allowing us to sort by QL?

Or allow to specify a QL range for the search in general?
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/beQnmnw.jpg

Problem with viewing nanos for each profession, worked fine yesterday with the new layout but no longer today.

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Quote Originally Posted by Xzeepo View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/beQnmnw.jpg

Problem with viewing nanos for each profession, worked fine yesterday with the new layout but no longer today.
    I had the exact same thing happen to me.

YEah all nanos look like that, deff something wrong.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast