Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: AOItems.com - Anarchy Online Items Database!

AOItems.com updated to patch 18.8.0! Also several bugfixes, details on https://aoitems.com/
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Bug (forgot to mention) The dropdown to the right of criteria/effect/attribute… repeats itself after it reaches the end.

Implied bug Criteria -> Expansions -> Not Present also implies Level <= 200.
    Last edited by Psithief; Jun 27th, 2015 at 19:19:09. Reason: fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    AOItems.com updated to patch 18.8.0! Also several bugfixes, details on https://aoitems.com/
    Thanks Demoder!

I really like the new layout. On the old version I loved the information but hated the look. So really well done. Personally id love to see a non white backgrond to stop my old man eyes from straining XD. light grey!

AOItems.com updated to 18.8.2! Also a few other improvements, see https://aoitems.com/ for more info. (Old content may be stuck in your browsers cache for a couple of hours. Hit shift+f5 to force refresh)

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
    Last edited by Demoder; Jul 10th, 2015 at 08:45:05.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Am I missing something or is damage type not shown when looking at Weapons?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Hey Demoder! I appreciate the awesome site. It's great to have updated information ^_^ I was wondering though... Would it be possible for the bots to get nano information from your site like they do for !items now?

AOItems and CIDB (and thus Itemsbot) updated to patch 18.8.4. Also less ads.

Patch details:

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Am I missing something or is damage type not shown when looking at Weapons?
    This should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads-up!

Quote Originally Posted by mdk00420 View Post
    Hey Demoder! I appreciate the awesome site. It's great to have updated information ^_^ I was wondering though... Would it be possible for the bots to get nano information from your site like they do for !items now?
    AOItems probably won't gain any new features. More info.
    Last edited by Demoder; Sep 19th, 2015 at 11:17:33.

Hey Demoder, lovely job by the way.

Are you able to parse the new items? They seem to be already in the database. ( Awakened Burden of Competence, etc. )

Thanks
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

AOItems, CIDB and ItemsBot updated to 18.8.6.

Thank you
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

Hey Demoder, did you ever end up implementing the public API mentioned earlier in this thread? It would be cool to be able to easily query other item attributes, such as the "Value" field and others for some modules. Unless someone can recommend a good ripper for creating a local database?
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    Hey Demoder, did you ever end up implementing the public API mentioned earlier in this thread? It would be cool to be able to easily query other item attributes, such as the "Value" field and others for some modules. Unless someone can recommend a good ripper for creating a local database?
    2nd this. I would like to build some tools too!

AOItems.com (and CIDB) updated to 18.8.9!

Related Links Widget is now formatted better, and no longer label WebCrafter links as "other".

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    2nd this. I would like to build some tools too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    I didn't implement it. Right now it looks like it won't happen, but we never know... suddenly one day I may feel like having a spree on it, you know?
    Last edited by Demoder; Nov 26th, 2015 at 06:10:04.

Demoder, know the scaling algorithm[s] for items, at the top of your head? =p
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

Depends on the stat and spell, respectively. Some don't scale at all (they switch to whatever value the closest template has), the rest scale linearly between the QL's.

If a QL 1 item has a stat of 1, and a ql 100 item has a stat of 100, a ql 50 item has a stat of 50. If that stat is interpolated, anyway.

Code:
    public static function InterpolateCalc($fromQl, $toQl, $atQl, $fromValue, $toValue)
        {
            $percentage = ($atQl - $fromQl) / ($toQl - $fromQl);
            $retVal = $fromValue + (($toValue - $fromValue) * $percentage);
            return round($retVal);
        }

Depends on the stat and spell, respectively. Some don't scale at all (they switch to whatever value the closest template has), the rest scale linearly between the QL's.

If a QL 1 item has a stat of 1, and a ql 100 item has a stat of 100, a ql 50 item has a stat of 50. If that stat is interpolated, anyway.

Code:
    public static function InterpolateCalc($fromQl, $toQl, $atQl, $fromValue, $toValue)
        {
            $percentage = ($atQl - $fromQl) / ($toQl - $fromQl);
            $retVal = $fromValue + (($toValue - $fromValue) * $percentage);
            return round($retVal);
        }
    And the name changes at scaling > 50%? [where applicable]
    Component platforms and the like.

Are there any indications as to whetever an item scales? Bitflag in flags / properties?
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 26th, 2015 at 19:06:41.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    And the name changes at scaling > 50%? [where applicable]
    Component platforms and the like.
    Yep.
    Are there any indications as to whetever an item scales? Bitflag in flags / properties?
    An item "scales" as long as there are more than one template in the cluster (i.e. it has more than one QL). There is nothing indicating which parts of the item "switch over" and which parts scale linearly, though.

Edit: I feel we're derailing here, and would ask that if you have further questions either take it in PM or create a new thread about it. The latter is probably better, as then everyone can chip in and/or benefit.
    Last edited by Demoder; Nov 27th, 2015 at 16:17:34.

An item "scales" as long as there are more than one template in the cluster (i.e. it has more than one QL). There is nothing indicating which parts of the item "switch over" and which parts scale linearly, though..
    What I thought then =)

Edit: I feel we're derailing here, and would ask that if you have further questions either take it in PM or create a new thread about it. The latter is probably better, as then everyone can chip in and/or benefit.
    True enough, but with the state of AODevs these days...any public resource can end up being a benefit to someone

But that was actually all of it, thanks!

The site looks amazing Demoder! I use this all the time now.

By chance do you think it would be possible to add the buff amount ot the side of an Advanced search? Like when doing an advanced search for lets say armor that "Effects" Stamina, to have the amount it buffs Stamina on the right hand side so you can sort by buff amount?
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast