Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: AOItems.com - Anarchy Online Items Database!

A little info dump related to the "Related Links" widget can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kzqih4w46d...41_09.png?dl=0

Edit: If your site has guides, loot info, reciepes or other valuable information and you think I should crawl your site, please let me know. Currently crawling wiki.aodb.us, WebCrafter, ao-universe, and have crawled aovault and aotradeskills before (these are not being updated, so not re-crawling).

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    The site looks amazing Demoder! I use this all the time now.

By chance do you think it would be possible to add the buff amount ot the side of an Advanced search? Like when doing an advanced search for lets say armor that "Effects" Stamina, to have the amount it buffs Stamina on the right hand side so you can sort by buff amount?
    Thanks!
    I won't be implementing any new features anytime soon. Your request IS on the todo though, in case I have a coding spree on AOItems at some point in the future.
    Last edited by Demoder; Nov 28th, 2015 at 08:38:09.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

AOItems and CIDB updated to patch 18.8.10
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I don't suppose there's an easy way to follow item hashes from the item doing the spawning to the item that gets spawned in the db, is there? For example the Light Perennium Container that spawns item hash:SDSH, how would I go about finding what item corresponds to that hash? (In this instance I know it's Syndicate Shades but it's not always obvious from the 4 character has.)

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    I don't suppose there's an easy way to follow item hashes from the item doing the spawning to the item that gets spawned in the db, is there? For example the Light Perennium Container that spawns item hash:SDSH, how would I go about finding what item corresponds to that hash? (In this instance I know it's Syndicate Shades but it's not always obvious from the 4 character has.)
    There's no way to get this from the DB, except the ones which already have such links, for example self-leveling items. I have also manually defined some maps, for example token boards.

AOItems knows the hash->item map(s) for 472 hashes. A single hash can point to a range of items, but I've only counted the hashes here, not how many items they point to.

If you have verified a hash->item map, please give me the following information and I'll add it so AOItems will produce proper links:
    - The hash
    - An item which spawns the hash (item ID, or preferably AOItems.com link)
    - Item(s) spawned by the hash (item ID, or preferably AOItems.com link)

Thanks!
    Last edited by Demoder; Dec 11th, 2015 at 18:51:12.

AOItems is 500ing atm.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Fixed! Disk space issues. I really need to set up a monitor on this stuff.

You are doing a wonderful job with the site and the site looks awesome ! Keep up the good work !
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    AOItems and CIDB updated to patch 18.8.10
    Hi, I am having issues with my chatbot looking up an item on aoitems using the link within my budabot chatbot only returning one item, while if I look it up directly on aoitems I get all the items. I posted to the Budabot forums and they are telling me the issue is related to aoitems .... below is their post in the budabot forums.

I checked it with the new parasite armor ... chatbot only gets the helmet when using the default/central db, but it gets everything when using the local db.

Thanks

Emma

Tyrence posted:

""Your config looks correct. I tested this on my bot and I saw the same problem. This appears to be a problem with aoitems.com so we will need Demoder to look at it. She doesn't check these forums to my knowledge and I don't have posting privileges on the AO forums.

So you will probably need to post in the AO forums yourself so that she sees the message. This is the thread for AOItems: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... se!/page14

So I would just reply to that and just say that when searching from Budabot using the central database, you only get back one result. But when searching on aoitems.com you get back all the results. It might help to include these two links to show the difference:

https://aoitems.com/search/namearasite/
    http://cidb.botsharp.net/?bot=example&o ... ersion=1.2

(make sure you include the full link and not the shortened form that shows up--I don't know how to disable that)

Of course, the other option would be to just configure !items to always use the local database. But I wouldn't recommend that unless you were willing to create your own dumps (which isn't hard, but does take a bit of time) since I don't know if we will be providing any more dumps in the future.""

Link to Budabot forum post: http://www.budabot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1323

I also noticed there is no Xan wisdom item, i.e. the MA tonfa thingy, showing up in AOitems.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I also noticed there is no Xan wisdom item, i.e. the MA tonfa thingy, showing up in AOitems.
    https://aoitems.com/item/281962/kuma-tonfa---left-hand/
    https://aoitems.com/item/293996/kuma...---right-hand/

These? Or am I missing something?
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

all 4 tonfas show up if you type "kuma" and the wisdom weapons (corrupted/lady/lord) show up with "wisdom".

The CIDB search issue seems to be a bug with the script that exports data to the CIDB. I'll look into it.

Edit: Should be fixed now. http://cidb.botsharp.net/?bot=exampl...te&version=1.2
    Last edited by Demoder; Jan 13th, 2016 at 10:53:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    The CIDB search issue seems to be a bug with the script that exports data to the CIDB. I'll look into it.

Edit: Should be fixed now. http://cidb.botsharp.net/?bot=exampl...te&version=1.2
    Thank you

I restarted my chatbot this morning and !items (default central) returned 9 items for a search on "parasite" yay! I also searched the local items db and it returned one extra item ... NanoCube (Aggressive Parasites), but I am not sure it should have as this sounds like something NPC's cast on us, not the other way around.

Take care and thank you again for your efforts.

Emma

I'm trying to search possible items for deck2, but when I enter in advanced search Utility > Deck 2, I get spammed by all the LE ncus and the alphabetical list goes only up to "Nano NCU - Type 37 (5/6)". How can I see the other items past that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    I'm trying to search possible items for deck2, but when I enter in advanced search Utility > Deck 2, I get spammed by all the LE ncus and the alphabetical list goes only up to "Nano NCU - Type 37 (5/6)". How can I see the other items past that?
    Add the following to the name field: -skill -abilities -type

This will exclude any item matching any of those words.

Hey mate!
    have you considered on adding a comment function yet? I think that would be awesome!
    Keep up the good work, this page is great =)

Quote Originally Posted by immortalis View Post
    Hey mate!
    have you considered on adding a comment function yet? I think that would be awesome!
    Keep up the good work, this page is great =)
    Each item has a link to it's auno.org counter part (in the same area where you extrapolate the QL). You can middle click the link to open in a new tab and read the comments people have already left there before.

doesn't help for new items tho =/

Quote Originally Posted by immortalis View Post
    doesn't help for new items tho =/
    True. I believe people have asked for a comments section on aoitems.com and also the ability to configure your equipment and create setups, but Demoder has already expressed that she will not be adding any functionality any time soon, regrettably.

So, our only options are to ask the auno.org admin to update their DB or wait until Demoder has free time to "go on a coding spree" Much love and thanks to Demoder for her work thus far, but I'd imagine that implementing these new features would take quite some time. Does anyone know if the auno.org admin is still around?

Demoder - Are you able to update the DB soon with the new items from 'The Reck'? I'm itching to know what new loot might be made available to us! No sweat if you can't get to it right now. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast