Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: AOItems.com - Anarchy Online Items Database!

Quote Originally Posted by Timba View Post
    If you find time to include somehow comments on items, you'll be one step closer to superseding Auno... People still use it all these years later due to comments (And other things, but those are harder to implement)
    This + equipment configurator! Those are the two things from Auno that i really miss.

But much thanks for keeping the DB up to date and functional. AO without a good DB site would be unplayable.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Thanks for the update Demoder <3 Much appreciated.

I appreciate all the work on AOITEMS and I actively recommend it on my channel, one thing I was not able to check though was do the new nano-can treatment/abilities etc actually stack with standard buffs or not.

Also the comments would prove invaluable as they have proven to be on auno to this day.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    one thing I was not able to check though was do the new nano-can treatment/abilities etc actually stack with standard buffs or not.
    check stacking order, no they do not stack.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    one thing I was not able to check though was do the new nano-can treatment/abilities etc actually stack with standard buffs or not.
    As an example: Treatment Mastery is in the line "General Treatment Buff". You can click the link to see what other nano's are in there: https://aoitems.com/nano/strain/125/
    The stacking order shows it will overwrite all other buffs in the line.

This means you also lose the 20 Computer Literacy (and First Aid and Psychology, etc) from Composite Utility. The only way to work around this is with Computer Literacy Expertise, but this nano is longer available in stores or loot tables.

CIDB seems down "Unable to query Central Items Database."

I'm doing some infrastructure maintenance, and CIDB should be back up in a few hours.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Thanks for the update (and service)!

I've noticed that AOU's article on The Reck hasn't been scraped for links by ao items yet. Is this a manual procedure? What about aowiki?

AOItems and CIDB (and thus Itemsbot) updated to patch 18.8.22. AOU has also been scraped, and links should appear in the appropriate widget now.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    AOItems and CIDB (and thus Itemsbot) updated to patch 18.8.22. AOU has also been scraped, and links should appear in the appropriate widget now.
    There are broken icons for:

https://aoitems.com/item/303064/stripped-merit-board/
    https://aoitems.com/item/303065/cybo...rist-computer/
    https://aoitems.com/item/303062/expe...ptic-enhancer/

Should I message you when there's a significant amount of changed pages in wiki.aodb.us? (Only one right now: http://wiki.aodb.us/wiki/Gauntlet_Armor -> https://aoitems.com/item/292152/infu...e-cpu-upgrade/, https://aoitems.com/item/292183/infu...-coolant-sink/, https://aoitems.com/item/292187/infu...nge-increaser/)

Edit: Wow..helpbot and itemsbot are back online too.
    Last edited by Psithief; Apr 2nd, 2017 at 04:28:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliniyah View Post
    This + equipment configurator! Those are the two things from Auno that i really miss.

But much thanks for keeping the DB up to date and functional. AO without a good DB site would be unplayable.
    Seconding all of this.

1) Thanks for making the tool, as it is very useful.

2) I would LOVE to see an equipment configurator similar to Auno's but with current items.

3) I've often wondered if maybe AOItems and Auno could come to an agreement where the Auno comments were either slurped in by AOItems or iframed in. Would just save on some extra clicking but if Auno is still getting decent ad revenue then just leave things as-is (if not, then slurping in would allow Auno to go down).

I'll add 2 ideas (equip configurator is by far my top request):

* see the ability to sort item results based on columns. Would be useful for sorting things like weapon damage, buff amount, etc when doing a search with a lot of results.

* put source for item drop on item details ... ie, Beast for Burden, garden/ofab vendor for nanos, etc. I know we can find this info with clicking, and might not be easy enough to add directly into the item details, not a big deal if so.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Seconding all of this.

1) Thanks for making the tool, as it is very useful.

2) I would LOVE to see an equipment configurator similar to Auno's but with current items.

3) I've often wondered if maybe AOItems and Auno could come to an agreement where the Auno comments were either slurped in by AOItems or iframed in. Would just save on some extra clicking but if Auno is still getting decent ad revenue then just leave things as-is (if not, then slurping in would allow Auno to go down).

I'll add 2 ideas (equip configurator is by far my top request):

* see the ability to sort item results based on columns. Would be useful for sorting things like weapon damage, buff amount, etc when doing a search with a lot of results.

* put source for item drop on item details ... ie, Beast for Burden, garden/ofab vendor for nanos, etc. I know we can find this info with clicking, and might not be easy enough to add directly into the item details, not a big deal if so.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this post but I think a more detailed item search function is more of a priority. Maybe I'm missing something but the only operand it allows for the search is the "Is present"
    I use AOSkills4 for equipment config anyway
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

AOItems does not seem to be working right at the moment. At least for me. Since it is not showing up correctly at home or at work I assume I'm not the only one having problems.
    It looks like a web site from anno 2000 or so.. so it works but it looks horrible and is hard to read. Also very slow ..
    Behoernchen - Adventurer - SEMPER FIDELIS

What you're seeing is Cloudflare's snapshot of the page. It's a very limited mirror.
    All of Demoder's sites and bots are down and have been for four days.

well that explains that.. hope it is coming back soon

Stuff will hopefully be back up sometime this weekend.

Thank you Demoder!

Hope all is well?
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

Great news thx in advance

I (and I'm sure many others) really appreciate all of your hard work. It makes the game that much more enjoyable.

Thank you!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast