Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 3rd September 2013

You can't sign up if it's canceled. Even if there's time left on it. At least I wasn't allowed to.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    You can't sign up if it's canceled. Even if there's time left on it. At least I wasn't allowed to.
    I could... Atleast I think I could and the option is now gone on that account...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

It let me and mine is cancelled. Frozen on main account, few days left on vet account.

I'd just like to know if thats enough to be qualified...since it did go through, said success.

I re-activated just in case. I hope I remember to check it in time ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.

I have some questions regarding beta:

I understand that in a first stage all beta testers will have to roll new character and start in new starting area. What will happen when beta is over?

Will all those characters be deleted?
    What if I still have free slots on my account, will I be able to "transfer" this new character from beta test to my regular paid account?
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Exciting news, everybody!
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post

I understand that in a first stage all beta testers will have to roll new character and start in new starting area. What will happen when beta is over?

What if I still have free slots on my account, will I be able to "transfer" this new character from beta test to my regular paid account?
    They might offer testlive services on later times to allow testing the later parts of game so it might not be possible...

Worked for me Wrangster.

Lol. How far you could get without ANY help of tl7? No items, no shops, no money, NOTHING!!!

Based on current live server, you would get some implants and nodrop/common items, armors and such. Its not only you, but the whole game that starts from 0! You have 0 cash and cant buy anything because NOTBODY farmed anything, everybody starts from lvl 1. Even a +20 ncu memory will take forever to buy...

Only thing is NPE that shall give us some fun, new items hopefully and better lvling system (maybe). But wont help us forever. If they want to keep up ToTW, then NPE stops near lvl 50, if they want more, maybe it will go up to 80 (maybe more, but since after that ely tiigs/hecks avaible for paid players, i dont think FC will make a whole new pf just for froobs to lvl easier, especially because we have dailies).

Therefore what you get on this server in a month can be done in a day with support (TL7, cash, items). So i realy dont understand why did you think at all about tradering these totally n00b, naked and gimp characters to live. These are for test and fun, then go to trash

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    They might offer testlive services on later times to allow testing the later parts of game so it might not be possible...
    That's okay, I'll take a few free 220s and sets of CSS/CC.

Usually they will be deleted.

You have never been able to transfer them to live before so I don't se that as a possibility, most likely you would not want to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutyimutyi View Post
    Only thing is NPE that shall give us some fun, new items hopefully and better lvling system (maybe).
    But wont help us forever. If they want to keep up ToTW, then NPE stops near lvl 50.
    I think NPE is meant to ease you into the game give you a general idea of how to use items, nanos and other stuff and then send you of to the subway.

And after that it is all the usual stuff

Oh and while I remember I would expect Sassy to show up eventually. Meaning free levels, items and stuff.
    Last edited by Hadean; Sep 3rd, 2013 at 17:22:21.
    Reading everything backwards.

What if my dxdiag changes in one month? Can i reupload it?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    *read* *read* *read* *twitches* *feints*
    I would signup if I could test it with inactive toons. I refuse to give FC any more money unless they come thru with some of their "new engine promises" such as
    1) instance tower fields
    2) Limit guilds in tower battles
    3) Decrease/Change tower timers (no more allowing ALL TLxxx on same timer)
    4) Reptuation Incentive programs
    5) NPE (new player experience) reward program for vets helping/teaching them
    6) Stop dumbing the game down (you can level AI 1 to 30 with 10k kills, back in the day it would take 75k kills)

and finally
    7) A statue of Numsjr (The best AMS pole on RK1) needs to be made at either Omni HQ or the entrance to Pande
    You know there's an issue when forums are more fun then playing in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Worked for me Wrangster.
    Hm weird. Didn't work for me. I got a message saying that there were no special offers for "this link" or something like that. I got that several times. Then I opened my account again (since I still got 2 months left on it) and then it worked.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Engine... Beta... Can't compute...
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Engine... Beta... Can't compute...
    Don't worry... The release version is still coming soon(tm) ;D

*blinks in disbelief* Is...is...Is It Real?!?

/faint

/awakens to sign up to Beta

/faints again
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Triadninja View Post
    This .gif is perfect.

EDIT: PS - nice placeholder image in the item store.
    Last edited by Ahndracorvid; Sep 3rd, 2013 at 18:46:44.
    :E

Signed up with frozen accounts, have to wait and see if they allow us to play

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast