Thread: NanoStore Upgrafe for Oldschool Yalms

NanoStore Upgrafe for Oldschool Yalms

A NanoStore upgrade for most of the classic older Yalms would be awesome. Sell an item that tradeskills with a classic Yalm and makes it a nano formula like the current Phasefront/Yalmaha Clio.

There is a bunch of cool older Yalms like the Stiletto but no one uses them anymore, even without the Veh Air requirements they still have a long cast time compared to the new ones.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Stiletto should remain exclusive like it is.

But importing the upgrades for AI yalms could be done. Though they aren't that expensive anymore...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post

But importing the upgrades for AI yalms could be done. Though they aren't that expensive anymore...
    Why remain exclusive if it actually still requires the original that you needed go through the process of making?

I still have mine but with the speed of casting and uncasting the new nanos, no one can justify keeping IP/Buff items in Veh Air for it anymore. No one aside from 1-2 people im sure, and they would probably love for it to remain vastly unused, doesn't mean it should be though :P
    Krause Equip

(Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post

the vehicle reqs are insane too; I can't justify the ip sink

Bump for Krause's idea

I think it would take away what is still a major benefit of using a non-nano vehicle. This being if you have it equipped when going in to the grid (or any building/mission location), you still have it equipped coming out making fast escapes more possible when you aren't having to cast or worry that a mob is going to knock you out of it.

The original yalms, you don't "fall out" of if you get attacked.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvana View Post
    I think it would take away what is still a major benefit of using a non-nano vehicle. This being if you have it equipped when going in to the grid (or any building/mission location), you still have it equipped coming out making fast escapes more possible when you aren't having to cast or worry that a mob is going to knock you out of it.

The original yalms, you don't "fall out" of if you get attacked.
    Very true, but if you don't want the change you just wouldn't have to buy the upgrade :P
    Krause Equip