Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Milestones

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    Shattered Dreams (neutral rk2) held NLD site iirc for quite a while, over 7 years till Paradise took it out of sheer boredom. Then President Falikos had a screenshot of the CT being planted complete with timestamp.
    I remember this discussion and the SD tower site, but my memory is atrocious. If we can get exact dates /screenshots/bot logs from Falikos or others then it may be > 7.5 years and hold the new record

What we really need is a syndicated data repo site with logs imported from everybody, then this data would never get lost. I will grep bot logs from 2003 onward when I get home. Maybe neutnet or other important bots that have run throughout the years have some interesting datasets they could contribute or collaborate with me to enrich and validate this data?

If you run or have run some of the bigger bots over the years and have those logs lying around and wouldn't mind helping please PM me

I promise to convert your data into a richer format (whatever we need, nosql/json/xml) and make it public/host it if need be so that future generations of AO can use this way unless you prefer me to keep it private.

Omni-Pol was created on the first day AO went live, i'm not sure when exactly to fit it into first orgs though - can hopefully find out from the orginal pres.

I was the first player to go to Omni-Prime if that counts for anything
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Omni-Pol was created on the first day AO went live, i'm not sure when exactly to fit it into first orgs though - can hopefully find out from the orginal pres.

Hmmm.. not fully across all the RP efforts and resources in AO. Could you remind me what 'Omni-Prime' is, Agentcora? I know what OPTC is but I tried to search and find out what Omni-Prime for a bit at least and couldnt.

Also, I figured Omni-Pol or one of those would have been the first orgs in AO I will add it tentatively as the first org but see if we could find from org pres if it indeed was, and if he has any way to prove it.

Ideally I'd like the first 10 or so orgs, as this is still very important historical data. It's a pity that AUNO doesnt include that info - and I can't remember if PoRK included org birth date. It does show you in game though, so there has to be a way to find this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastura View Post
    Still some very core milestones and achievements missing..Who was first to 200 and when? First orgs? Would aou or gsp or arks even know?

This kind of stuff is more important now than ever since PoRK is gone and server merge nuked history etc.
    AUNO still has pre-merge history.

Storm was created early on too, before orgs were actually implemented according to our recruitment thread. I can't find a way to check the exact date ingame, though. It looks like Wolfe was the original president, and both his and Gunn's AUNO page say they joined Nov 23rd, 2001. I definitely thought it was older than that.

Hmmm.. not fully across all the RP efforts and resources in AO. Could you remind me what 'Omni-Prime' is, Agentcora? I know what OPTC is but I tried to search and find out what Omni-Prime for a bit at least and couldnt.

Also, I figured Omni-Pol or one of those would have been the first orgs in AO I will add it tentatively as the first org but see if we could find from org pres if it indeed was, and if he has any way to prove it.

Ideally I'd like the first 10 or so orgs, as this is still very important historical data. It's a pity that AUNO doesnt include that info - and I can't remember if PoRK included org birth date. It does show you in game though, so there has to be a way to find this out.
    Omni-Prime is Omni-Teks homeworld i.e not on Rubi-Ka - it's in the Primus System with 7 other planets (Omni-Two to Omni-Eight). I got to go there as part of an event (I don't think it really desevers to be in the list though lol)

I've sent some pokes about the creation date and time for Omni-Pol along with proof so will let you know
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by TheDdevil View Post
    First 220enfo was Hooters/Voyvoy
    Confirmed this. January 14th, 2004. 3 days after 1st 220, safe to assume he was 1st enf. Was later renamed to Voyvoy in 2007.

Omni-Prime is Omni-Teks homeworld i.e not on Rubi-Ka - it's in the Primus System with 7 other planets (Omni-Two to Omni-Eight). I got to go there as part of an event (I don't think it really desevers to be in the list though lol)

I've sent some pokes about the creation date and time for Omni-Pol along with proof so will let you know
    Thanks for clearing that up - sounds very neat Keep me posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    AUNO still has pre-merge history.

Storm was created early on too, before orgs were actually implemented according to our recruitment thread. I can't find a way to check the exact date ingame, though. It looks like Wolfe was the original president, and both his and Gunn's AUNO page say they joined Nov 23rd, 2001. I definitely thought it was older than that.
    Yea I have been checking AUNO. for that. Someone in the community should really grab a copy of the db off AUNO and make a new "People's" People of Rubi-Ka. :-P

Quick question if any of you have an AO client in front of you right now, if you do /org info, does it say creation date?

Quick question if any of you have an AO client in front of you right now, if you do /org info, does it say creation date?
    Nope it does not
    ||| 220/30 MA - "Hellangel" |||
    ||| 220/30 Doc - "Leontynka" ||| 220/30 Crat - "Qanel"
    ||| 220/30 Fix - "Sure" ||| 220/30 Keeper - "Haqa"
    ||| 220/30 Enf - "Renai" ||| 172/24 Adv - "Partyzanka"
    ||| 220/30 Adv - "Dadey" ||| 150/20 MA - "Juda"
    ||| 220/30 Engi - "Hatatitla" ||| 110/12 ENF - "Peklo"
    ||| 220/30 NT - "Kituska" ||| 95/10 NT - "Piddltlipatz"
    ||| [Come Get Some] |||

Siredmund was probably the 1st and the only guy who never (ever) got to Hellcom raid. The 1st raid he did was Sector 42 - full org team had to convince him to go. Finally he went only because the org wanted him to come.

Joined ACDC raffle - won it and never came to HC raid ever again haha.
    ||| 220/30 MA - "Hellangel" |||
    ||| 220/30 Doc - "Leontynka" ||| 220/30 Crat - "Qanel"
    ||| 220/30 Fix - "Sure" ||| 220/30 Keeper - "Haqa"
    ||| 220/30 Enf - "Renai" ||| 172/24 Adv - "Partyzanka"
    ||| 220/30 Adv - "Dadey" ||| 150/20 MA - "Juda"
    ||| 220/30 Engi - "Hatatitla" ||| 110/12 ENF - "Peklo"
    ||| 220/30 NT - "Kituska" ||| 95/10 NT - "Piddltlipatz"
    ||| [Come Get Some] |||

Think I was first 220 opifex keeper on both servers, at least on RK2. Quite sure Edis was first neut keeper on RK2 at least
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    Think I was first 220 opifex keeper on both servers, at least on RK2. Quite sure Edis was first neut keeper on RK2 at least
    At least I managed to beat you to first AI30 Opi Keeper on all servers

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I think Dark1947 was first ai 30 fix on rk2 ?
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Ok I'll start adding breed-specific stuff too, gonna have to rework the format though and really start using those colours. A lot of that stuff deserves to be there.

A couple of other important milestones:
    First player to equip 300s? alphas?
    Does anyone know who the first 200 is?
    Or the first player to log in?
    Or the first GM or ARK? Community Manager?
    First player to get banned?
    First professionals?
    What about instances? db3 was a nightmare. First player/team to finish db2?
    Last edited by Mastura; Oct 14th, 2013 at 21:16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell View Post
    Joined ACDC raffle - won it and never came to HC raid ever again haha.
    Hahaha!

Ok I'll start adding breed-specific stuff too, gonna have to rework the format though and really start using those colours. A lot of that stuff deserves to be there.

A couple of other important milestones:
    First player to equip 300s? alphas?
    Does anyone know who the first 200 is?
    Or the first player to log in?
    Or the first GM or ARK? Community Manager?
    First player to get banned?
    First professionals?
    What about instances? db3 was a nightmare. First player/team to finish db2?
    First team on rk1 to finish vortexx was humlebien, Dalgonia, thedevil, voyvoy, fristigeek and myself (Otmoz).

Not sure about rk2.

First team on rk1 to finish db3 was a divine team. Couldn't tell you all the names just remember astronis and lumpeasy were there.

First people to win gauntlet on rk1 was a SINC team.

WTB Date for timeline of vortexx victory

First Beast kill was May 2nd, 2004, group led by Innersanctum. Too bad the pic links are all dead...
    Last edited by Trypha; Oct 15th, 2013 at 05:50:58.
    Trypha - 220/30/70 Engineer - General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypothecary - 220/30/69 Doctor
    Trypocalypse - 220/30/70 Soldier
    Tryptophy - 220 Crat

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

Cheers

Here is what you were looking for, photobucket changed their url structure a while ago.

So... are you sure this is the first kill?

Official Funcom Post

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

WTB Date for timeline of vortexx victory
    Ill come back to you to try to figure out the dates. Probably be tonight after work

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast