Thread: Sky Sweeper is a nano and not a proper Yalm

Sky Sweeper is a nano and not a proper Yalm

Why could we not have gotten this as an equipable Yalm rather than a crap nano?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

What? For those of us who put items in HUD1 that default to other slots, equipping yalms is a minor inconvenience but one which is happily avoided. Is it the fact that it breaks on hit (I'm only assuming that it's like the other nano vehicles) that bugs you? If so, why not ask for it to be changed instead?

Or are you just being a troll who I've inadvertently fed?
    Trypha - 220/30/70 Engineer - General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypothecary - 220/30/69 Doctor
    Trypocalypse - 220/30/70 Soldier
    Tryptophy - 220 Crat

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

It breaks when going through grid, it breaks in SL so you can't use the nice shortcut of jumping off Jobe plaza-> HI and also that you can't temp imp into one on a low level toon and leave it there till you get 81 VA through symbs and trickle,

And to be clear, i was not trolling, i was disappointed because i thought i had gotten Yalms for my new vet account when in fact i got a crap nano that i will never really want to use.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

So it's a balance, lose the ability to get to HI safely, vs having to open the Wear window and drop your HUD1 item back into place to take it off. It's your opinion which you think is worse. I'm happy spending the Vet points to get the 81 VA yalm for going to HI if I can't wait until jetpacks roll around again (then again I've probably gone less than once a year since it came out). I think it's assumed on FC's part that you already have transportation and this is just a fun social item, not a serious replacement.

Sorry to imply you were a troll, I just didn't want to bite on a trap because this "complaint" seems so...ambiguous.
    Trypha - 220/30/70 Engineer - General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypothecary - 220/30/69 Doctor
    Trypocalypse - 220/30/70 Soldier
    Tryptophy - 220 Crat

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

Trolls need food too, being hungry hurts (