Hey good lookin’. I’m Pants and its Humpday. Let’s do this.

ZOMG another new Events Director?

That’s right kiddos. It’s Gridbook official. As of 12 October Lornavash has been officially promoted back to the Director’s Chair. You know what’s creepy? He became Director the first time on 10 October 2006. I guess he has a thing for October?

That being said, make sure you check out the Full List of the current Event ARKs. You’ll notice that the Asst. Director is empty. I’d make a poll on who you think will be AD next, but you all know how my last attempt at a poll went!

Omni-Tek’s got a brand new Leader!

Yip-Yip-Yip-Yip-Yahoo! The last few months sure have created a backlog at Omni-Morgue, eh? First, CEO Tarkhan Zora died. Then Bahirae Serugiusu became CEO and died from a DIV/0 error. In Between several Omni-Tek Agents and Clan leaders perished. It was a mess!

Thankfully that’s all over and now Omni-Tek can restore peace and order to Rubi-Ka (Wait… I heard this line before…). All hail CEO Eva Pourais! May she reign forever.

You busy Saturday?

Saturday is more than just the end of Daylight Savings time for us in the Good ‘Ol USA, it’s also the Extra Life 2013 Campaign. From noon on Saturday til noon on Sunday there’s going to be a gaming marathon and some of us are planning some light RP adventures to be run during this time.

Sign up to participate in the Extra Life Campaign to be elegiable to receive prizes from FunCom (A choice of an Uberleet Pack or 1200 Bonus Points) while you’re online. Then get ready to spend the 25 hours RPing, Questing, or figuring how to invent indoor plumbing if you’re a clanner.

There may be some more information to come on this topic, and if there is, I’ll pass it along to you all.

Now you’re up to speed on recent happenings. Hooray!

-T