Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Graphics glitches

I have said it before and I say it again, the problem is with intel gfx. everyone who have this issue have intel gfx in one way or another. I highly doubt anyone with pure amd cpu and amd gfx are having the same problem people are experiences in this thread.
    like Iaitoo mentioned you guys will have to find a way to force ao to run on the external gfx (amd or NVidia) and not on intel gfx.

goodluck!
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by Keepus View Post
    Maybe this helps someone:
    I've had exactly the same glitches (no ground textures, red grids) when using Windows 8.1 and Intel HD 4000. Unfortunately my laptop does not have an other graphic card and all older drivers i tried also showed the same result. Also the workarounds mentioned in this thread did not help.

The latest version of the Intel HD driver (released yesterday, 08.01.15 - Version 10.18.10.4061) fixed all issues for me and the game is playable without any problems now!

Good luck!
    I did this and installed the same driver. But for me the red spikes/grid/webs didn't go away.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

PS: I also don't have a dedicated GPU.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

I'm running on a thinkpad yoga with integrated Intel HD 4600 ( I think). The other day, I was able to upgrade to the latest generic Intel driver rather than the one from Lenovo. AO works now... not great, but playable. Have to run on Direct 3d mode with no T&L. All the settings are on low, but it works.

I surely hope this gets resolved by Funcom ASAP.
    Sometimes when I'm not at home I would love to play on my laptop, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get it right yet
    Asus UX30LA Zenbook Core i7 4510U with Intel HD4400 GFX

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234