Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tarib says goodbye

Funcom employee Tarib says goodbye

"Tarib who?" most of you might ask. I was the Senior Community Manager for Anarchy Online the past few years and my tasks mostly included 'behind the scenes' work, especially during the past 6 months, so many of you might only know me from some official postings on the forums. This also makes this an easier goodbye for most I guess. Today is my last day at Funcom. It was a real pleasure meeting our great gaming communities and the past almost 7 years passed like a breeze. Sezmra will keep on taking care of our community so you are in the best hands!

I wish you all the best and hope you keep on having fun in Anarchy Online.

Tarib

Good luck in your future endeavours, and see you around.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Dong
    Gl on Rk4
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Can I has your stuff? ;D

Good luck with your future career/lifestyle!
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

as much as we hate seeing you guys move on, I wish there was a way you could send out mass emails to subscribers instead of forum posts it's a real downer. esp. you guys are such familiar names, and vets to AO. good luck to yourself, and I'm sure you'll be well prepared for any and everything thrown at you from your (so many adjectives!) time at AO. take care!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Goodbye tarib, good luck on your future endeavors.

*waves* Bye Tarib, best of luck and lots of fun whereever you should end up
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Thank you for all your hard work over the years, and best wishes as you move forward.

Safe travels, and good luck.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Thanks for all you've done through the years, Tarib! Good luck out there!
    Assistant ARK Director Wenetia
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Social Guidelines * ARK Public Website * Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry * ARK Tours

Bye.

So uhm... is there anyone left "working" on this game ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Thanks and good luck Tarib!

Last edited by Onkelolsen; Oct 31st, 2013 at 19:21:50.
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Goodbye Tarib, you will be missed. :/
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

Goodbye Tarib and thx for all the time, emotions and blood past the last years.

The next veteran leaves and maybe the spot left is some inch to big for the "next generation"...

So take care for your future and best wishes for you and the new projects.

Omni,Clan,Neut - doesn't matter....

How dare you modafoka?!!!! D: Good luck on RK4! And remember, they have no insurance system!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Machs gut Meisster
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Best of luck Tarib

Sad to see you go, but good luck!
    Director Mesarthim
    Personnel
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Ark Website & Forum Guidlines

I'm familiar with your name/nick and I'm sad to see you leave. I quit myself almost two years ago, but I still log on now and then for memories' sake. Im pretty sure most of the community don't know who I am either as I was mainly mocking around by myself dual-logged doing stuff on my own ever since my org died.
    Such a good game and great community. It's sad to see how dilluted it's becoming, but I'm still hoping that some day AO will revive in some form or another.
    Safe travels, whereever you may roam.
    /Frost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast