Thread: 200 adv setup

200 adv setup

Being a bit rusty since I've been away for over 2 years, I'm taking my adv to 200 and refurbishing him. Does anyone have any inputs on this setup? I'll most likely make him 270ish merc in the future, but for now the set I have will have to do.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=193230

Edit: I'm unsure if I can archive 1000 agi for Boon, what would eventually be better in that spot?
    Perky - 220 dmg freak crat
    Bitcrusher - 220 MP
    Shadowofbit - 220 Shade - It's best from behind!!!
    Advocrusher - 200 Lovechild
    Wdfourty - levling engie
    Docfoo - 165 Doc twink - Retired
    ----

Use an imp in the left wrist spot, so you can gain NR.
    Use an artillery left hand for fast attack, first aid, -skill lock.
    LE Ring instead of +dmg ring.
    I used CC, but I could have done with more HP from CM, I was just to lazy to farm a set.

EDIT: Don't forget about using a SSoS in your offhand for 60 more def, and SSD instead of a CM hat.
    Last edited by Wakizaka; Nov 20th, 2013 at 11:50:50.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Thanks for the input Waki. This is more of a PVE then PVP setup (even though I'll rip through BS a bit too), so I wanna keep the 250 mongoose for more damage in pvm. SSD is a good idea, I do actually think I have one...

As for the ring, I'll be swapping a 150ish or 175 if I can hotswap prof ring and the +dmg ring and eventually dalja depending on situation.
    Perky - 220 dmg freak crat
    Bitcrusher - 220 MP
    Shadowofbit - 220 Shade - It's best from behind!!!
    Advocrusher - 200 Lovechild
    Wdfourty - levling engie
    Docfoo - 165 Doc twink - Retired
    ----

What is SSD that is better than CM hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    What is SSD that is better than CM hat?
    Subspace Storage Device. Tons of useful mods. Downside: Lower ACs, little HP & no add-dmg.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Ok thanks looks great. Has nano resist from Knowledge of Inferno http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=227512 moved fully to The Great Explorer nano or is there another nano resist buff I'm missing? Still getting rooted quite much at 200 using Hold Hell at Bay, Infused Viral Compiler and Freedom of the Wanderer & Boon of the Wanderer running.

Guess Infused morphing memory is possible to equip at 200 (no more lvl reg at least like with other infused memories?)

Yes, the NR is on The Great Explorer, 142 NR instead of the 100 NR on KoI.
    Are you playing full-def and perked into NR1 ?
    What's your current NR value ?

Yes, Infused Morphing Memory does not have a level lock like the other Infused devices.
    The amount of NR it buffs remains the same as the QL200 MM, only the NCU value increases however.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Like Wakizaka, I'm also intrested in your perk setup you have planned.
    "The great explorer" has the NR value of the KoI (and abit extra) but doesn't stack anymore with other NR buffs and can't be given to others. :S

And it might be kind weird but if you want more Def, you could go for the:
    Shapeshifter's Vest: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=246222
    And upgrade the R- shoulder pad into Superior.

(edit) - And you have an Artil L arm in atm. Switch it into Infantry will give you the lion share of AAD which you are currently missing.
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Jan 17th, 2015 at 22:01:40. Reason: Missed an important piece...

Did have 1400 NR at 200 (with exp implants on). Already leveled past 200, didn't do that well in BS especially againts agents in doc, enforcers and docs. Rooting and drains did get significantly less with perking NR1 but still no chance againts half awake agents and enfs. And they are very many in that range, nearly every round. Trox or opi ftw, no point doind soli gimp for 200.

Any tips how to counter agents, items to use? IS blind ring and purifying rods off course.
    Last edited by Spirulina; Jan 18th, 2015 at 18:49:06.

I've been thinking about this but not have been a PvPer at that lvl. To my knoledge the Advy always had a harder time killing others and are very annoying to be killed them selves. Regarding the Higher HP and healer toons I always thought a stun or something, prior to a finishing alpha, was key to break the endless battles. (Luck with Brawl or Freak strength?)

Root and snare resist:
    about 54% from perks and both advy nano's
    6% from the IS cloak (at the cost of something else)
    1% from MoP (and more important a 15sec special for 100% root/snare/stun resist)

Thats alot of % resist next to your NR.
    Stims, rods etc will help as well.

Then the NR part you could even go NR 2 (I think) if you can reach about 1450ish in Nanoskills. NR2 will intotal add 1200 in NR!

You'll be bloody annoying for CC tools however this will most definatly go at the cost in other area's likely in being able to kill others, defenses in general and less amount of available perks (and perk specials) in other area's..

Hmm this might be something I'd like to test my self (if I have the time for it :P ).

GL

Oh I forgot, you could go Tree !!!! hahahahaha...
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Jan 19th, 2015 at 14:14:46.