Thread: Premium Nano Crystal (50% Experience Buff)

Premium Nano Crystal (50% Experience Buff)

This seems like a neat item, but the item store description is really vague.

Is this a permanent nano that you can use all the time, forever, to get 50% more XP?

Or is it one of those "buff cans" that gives you a one shot thing that only lasts for a set time and then is gone?

Before I spend the item store price, I want to understand whether it's actually a permanent item or just a one-shot for the 5,000 FC points price.

Also, does it buff alien XP? Cause at 220 that's actually the only thing I need it for, and it would be completely useless if it doesn't.

And does it buff XP rewards from the AI dailies by 50%? Or is it one of those stupid types of boosts that only buffs kill XP and not mission or daily rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    Is this a permanent nano that you can use all the time, forever, to get 50% more XP?
    Yes. But 1 char only.

Also, does it buff alien XP? Cause at 220 that's actually the only thing I need it for, and it would be completely useless if it doesn't.
    FC changed XP modifiers to have an effect on AXP years ago, and it's still the case.

And does it buff XP rewards from the AI dailies by 50%? Or is it one of those stupid types of boosts that only buffs kill XP and not mission or daily rewards?
    That's all type of boosts. None of them increase daily or mission rewards.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    That's all type of boosts. None of them increase daily or mission rewards.
    Well that's good to know. Someone in game (trying to sell one of these nanos, ofc), claimed that it boosts daily rewards as well. If it's true that it doesn't, then you just saved me $41, and I thank you for that.

If it boosted daily rewards I would have noticed, as I have stacks of the 50% stims, but sadly they do not.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

It doesnt boost RK mission rewards even? Hm, not really a good deal at 3 billion credits then (already have some uploaded on characters). I guess I'd never wanted to cancel it to see if it wasnt buffing. Level 9 perk barely moves after 4m+ XP at L199 anyways.
    Bitcoin and the ACA are Ponzi schemes. MMMmm, sounds like pizza.

Level 9 research is 740 million XP, so 4M~ won't make much of a visible dent in it.

but if the 50% xp nano did... I'd probably buy more of them. Really.
    Bitcoin and the ACA are Ponzi schemes. MMMmm, sounds like pizza.

So just to clarify, this nano can be recast at will once it's uploaded? Not a one-time four-hour buff, for example?
    Formerly Dragonwell, 217/13/14 General of Famous Last Words

Quote Originally Posted by Conspark View Post
    So just to clarify, this nano can be recast at will once it's uploaded? Not a one-time four-hour buff, for example?
    Correct, cast it on yourself whenever you want to. It's a self only nano, meaning you can only cast it in yourself. Similar to self only weapon buffs and such ^
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
    Correct, cast it on yourself whenever you want to. It's a self only nano, meaning you can only cast it in yourself. Similar to self only weapon buffs and such ^
    Awesome, thanks. Looks like FC will be getting a little more much-needed money.
    Formerly Dragonwell, 217/13/14 General of Famous Last Words