Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 28th February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I meant that it should translate to the forum as whole lol. You do seem to be repeating yourself alot for the benefit of those who cannot read or think.
    For the benefit of those that can read and think actually. Maybe I am too optimistic but even the people that post what I deem to be retarded one/two liners are probably pretty intelligent individuals.

But that being said, I don't see my posting/repeating myself to be any worse than most of the nonsense I see on the forums. It helps cure my boredom (at times). I do appreciate your concern though, very sweet of you.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Mar 27th, 2014 at 18:08:17.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    For the benefit of those that can read and think actually. Maybe I am too optimistic but even the people that post what I deem to be retarded one/two liners are probably pretty intelligent individuals.
    The whole situation and the state of the game is retarded on multiple levels. People that hang around try to relive glory days. I'm one of those retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunforhire View Post
    We certainly have a formidable bunch of trolls here.
    About 20 pages ago, I said that one can love the game and also be highly critical of the company that makes it.
    After 7 years of lying about a new engine just to drain more profit from it's user base, Funcom deserves every bit of it!

Only someone lacking objectivity would label customer complaints as trolling.
    In MMO-speak, we refer to such people as "fanboys", irl you might want to call them bootlickers.
    I have nothing to hide, but I value my privacy!
    I'm not on facebook, twitter or any other social media.
    I will never reveal my in-game characters or organizations on a public forum.
    If that upsets all the virtual exhibitionists, so be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    About 20 pages ago, I said that one can love the game and also be highly critical of the company that makes it.
    After 7 years of lying about a new engine just to drain more profit from it's user base, Funcom deserves every bit of it!

Only someone lacking objectivity would label customer complaints as trolling.
    In MMO-speak, we refer to such people as "fanboys", irl you might want to call them bootlickers.
    This is a bit abrasive I would say.

We certainly have a formidable bunch of trolls here.
    Where? I don't see any.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Where? I don't see any.
    Hehe

This is a bit abrasive I would say.
    As Veronica Escobar in Nascense would say: "Did I hurt your feelings, dear?"

Hypocrisy at its best:

Calling people trolls because you don't like their postings is abrasive too.

So cut all the "vitriol" or handle the backlash!

I wonder if I'm the only one that had to look up the official definition of vitriol.

Can't say that's a word I've ever had to use on a day to day basis.

To any effect.. also wondering if I'm the only one amused by someone even bothering to call posts on the forums abrasive. I think we can call it a good month when there haven't been a slew of personal attacks going back and forth.

And no, Esssch, comments about nanomage MP's are not considered personal attacks. Everyone already knows that they suck.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Mar 27th, 2014 at 22:23:07.
    You can find me at:

To any effect.. also wondering if I'm the only one amused by someone even bothering to call posts on the forums abrasive. I think we can call it a good month when there haven't been a slew of personal attacks going back and forth.
    Agreed.

The 36 pages had a lot of disagreements, but very few personal attacks.
    It was a good month!

We've actually run out ammunition to use on each other.

That and everyone just seems to be suffering with serious depression about the game.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I feel Anarrina's rage in the air.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    We've actually run out ammunition to use on each other.

That and everyone just seems to be suffering with serious depression about the game.
    Pretty much true. I don't even feel motivated to stir the pot anymore.

And no, Esssch, comments about nanomage MP's are not considered personal attacks. Everyone already knows that they suck.
    It's more just stating a fact, really. It wouldn't even need a citation due to being common knowledge at this point.

Pretty much true. I don't even feel motivated to stir the pot anymore.
    This, I've lost interest as of late and only get moderated when I'm drunk
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Talking

When the subject of Steam first came up I noted that we'd be invaded by trolls but that our trolls were bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by literary View Post
    when the subject of steam first came up i noted that we'd be invaded by trolls but that our trolls were bigger.

when "inspect" is enable for all...we'll finally see how "big" everyone "troll" is ^_=:d
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

I meant it in terms of language ability.

I think we need a new monthly thread this one is going south fast

It went south with the very first post tbh.

I think we need a new monthly thread this one is going south fast
    Well the next monthly update is from Genele so it'll probably make more sense.
    You can find me at:

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast