Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 28th February 2014

The mods have become softies. I spy with my little eye...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

They might do right in stfu'ing about progress. Remember the fake merge-announcement.

We know this is inc tho:

• NPE
    • New Engine
    • Systemchanges
      Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Your comment wasn't offensive, just really stupid.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=606416
    Don't forget the new expansion genele mentioned
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Just in before closing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

Seomthign something exploit, something somethign personal insult, something something profanities, thread locked, LSAT
    NO U

no im last
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    no im last
    I'm glad you posted that.. I read his post and was wondering why he mentioned the LSAT at the end.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    I think "a hundred maybe" is underestimating the online population by a fair bit - just on manual headcount in Borealis alone (/list is not accurate for obvious reasons), there were around 117 total people visible in the zone this morning - I did not count obvious alts/banktoons. Some of course were multiboxing, and I couldn't check all the shop instances (although FT had at least 7 active instances that I was able to enter with repetitive zoning), not to mention about 30 people lft, another few dozen in Rome, another few dozen in APFs, lots of activity buying and selling on the bots, quite a few raids going and 7+ members in each of the private channels I join when I login, only a few of which were duplicated in other counts, as well as a fair amount of traffic through the various SL gardens I jumped through. I did not check clan areas or frequently farmed RK areas like PW borgs.

AO is not as dead as a lot of people seem to claim. Sure, it's not 2005, but it's not 2011 either. Obviously the server merge has a lot to do with the more visible population, but players are players, whether they are all on one server or on three.

And lets be honest, Tuesday morning is hardly primetime for MMOs, especially MMOs with an older, working population like AO.

Side note, it scares me slightly that a team of veteran, since-launch-players can have a total of 72 years experience playing AO. There's a number to make you feel old.
    from my understand those numbers are day averages. but you may be right. the number's speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    - We will disable the ability to decline inspects. We fully expect this to lead to an increase in the number of exploit reports that we receive and a decrease in the actual exploiting.
    It seems is a no go...
    Look at the Hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    very interesting link. especially since that means a game with an average of 200 players online is a major source of income for funcom. ao has what - a hundred maybe?

april fools almost over, was sorta hoping to hear op was waiting for april 1st.
    Steam only counts the people who launch the game directly through steam. It also doesn't use steam and installs and runs in a manner that is independent from steam. A.e. the numbers on there are indicative only of the number of people who start the TSW launcher with steam.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041