Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scheol Nanos

Those quests have never taken me a month to finish.
    The first time I did it, with my MP I think took me around 14 hours(did 95% in one sitting).

Personally I do enjoy them, they are lengthy yes.
    Could they perhaps use a redesign in the flow of movement between quest points? Definitely.

But I loved the story and the travel for the most part.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Howdy frequent, agreed mate. Yes they are lengthy, yes they are a daunting/depressing thought before you get started knowing how long it takes but the zone isn't too difficult (when compared with others scaling the difficulty/lvl) I did my first one at level and it took well into double numbers worth of hours but once its done its done. Its great xp fir the bored and few profs need to do it at all meaning if you don't like, save it til 218+ and run through it at supersonic speed with no aggro.
    Last edited by gresh; Mar 10th, 2015 at 11:24:47.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12