Thread: Blue through and through!

Blue through and through!

Hi there,

I am sure many of you old timers remember the days when Midnight Reveries went around Rubi-Ka as an evul smurf army trolling and training as they owned the game.

There exsisted a picture of the guild where almost all the members where clad in Azure and notum tanks. This at a time when I had barley seen a light notum tank actually ingame.

The question is simple: Does anyone have this picture laying around?

If you do, please post it somewhere and let me know. I would like to retreive this piece of AO history
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by talornin View Post
    Hi there,

I am sure many of you old timers remember the days when Midnight Reveries went around Rubi-Ka as an evul smurf army trolling and training as they owned the game.

There exsisted a picture of the guild where almost all the members where clad in Azure and notum tanks. This at a time when I had barley seen a light notum tank actually ingame.

The question is simple: Does anyone have this picture laying around?

If you do, please post it somewhere and let me know. I would like to retreive this piece of AO history
    They didn't own anything in game, except the title of worst guild of game 2 years running. They ninja looted almost every piece of azure they ever got, and specialized in training mobs at every raid and ultimately nearly all of them where banned and the guild was disbanded by FC. I have lots of screen shots of their remains from those days though.

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Well said, although there were many other guilds also running around in Azure back in the day.

It was an interesting period, to say the least.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    They ninja looted almost every piece of azure they ever got
    Hahahahahaha, NO. I doubt we ever actually "ninja looted" anything. What we did do, often, was "killstealing" where we would form a DPS team, outdamage your best DPS team on the bosses, then win loot ourselves and take the loot that was then rightfully ours. This was 100% legal in the game, although you guys always had a hard time accepting that fact (so was training FWIW, you guys just sucked at it). We also killed the stupidly easy azure bosses a hundred times on our own regardless, with far fewer people than the clan zerg raids.

If anyone from MR was ever banned it certainly had nothing to do with any of these activities.

I probably have the screenshot in question burned onto a DVD someplace but hell if I'm going to look for it.

Hey Kinkstaah, remember that time I exposed your secret Omni agent spy alt in front of everyone because you were threatening to grief us in that faction temple in Inferno we were resetting? Did you ever manage to figure out how I obtained that information?
    Last edited by Sheldon; Apr 4th, 2014 at 03:02:10.
    RETIRED

Do I dare say...po...pop...popco....popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Do I dare say...po...pop...popco....popcorn.
    Anyone else remember when DeCranum's Corona MK II armor was the best in the game?
    RETIRED

Yep, people running around with that black hood that made everybody's avatar look exactly the same. White pants and a red Albrecht Tank on top with what? 3k hp for end game.
    *BAM*

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Anyone else remember when DeCranum's Corona MK II armor was the best in the game?
    I liked it best when Silirrion said -Please keep this one civil folks.

Welcome back.

Training, ninjaing, one shot kills & OD-wars was atleast in thread of the original spirit of the game. Even this month's headline is that too, from a bigger perspective.
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

I've got a picture of MR lining up outside Mercs in their azure on an old HD, but atm that old computer is stuck inside a wall in our apartment on the other side of the country.

Pro tip when renting out your apartment and don't want to bring all you stuff to your temporary abode: Put stuff inside the walls and nail the walls shut.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin View Post
    I've got a picture of MR lining up outside Mercs in their azure on an old HD, but atm that old computer is stuck inside a wall in our apartment on the other side of the country.

Pro tip when renting out your apartment and don't want to bring all you stuff to your temporary abode: Put stuff inside the walls and nail the walls shut.
    Especially if the stuff you don't want to bring is dead bodies
    RETIRED

The MR drama was EPIC! Miss them days for sure
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Especially if the stuff you don't want to bring is dead bodies
    Nothing as a dead a guild of people that was forcibly disbanded, and banned from game, maybe you should take off those rose coloured glasses your wearing to look back at the past.

I love this part the most
    Quote Originally Posted by Haibuyplx
    Well, anyway, we said what we had to say.

The general consensus is that you dont accept our apology, and, like I said, its not for clan. So we dont care if you accept it or not!

Nobody is getting banned, Im not quite sure what your waiting around for, I think we are just waiting on our cloak to drop so we can do more aliens.

Goodnight kiddies!
    Right before they where all banned. lolololol
    Last edited by Caloss2; Jun 30th, 2014 at 13:53:39.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

lmao "Sheldon" represents everything wrong with MMOG players in one convenient package.

1. first of all, you are a flat out liar when you use the phrase "rightfully ours" to describe you and your fellow losers waiting until other guilds has done all the hard work of spawning Ota and were already mid-raid then swooping in and KSing the loot of the raid you did zero work for

2. I absolutely love people who hide their crappy behavior and lack of any moral or ethical principles behind "It's a Legal Game Mechanic" so it's ok!! I don't have to act like a good person because I can hide behind my computer screen and never pay a penalty" ... until the entire guild gets disbanded and banned ofc.

3. RETIRED? More like banned for being a complete ahole because your life is so empty the only way you can feel any power is to grief and steal in a virtual environment.

4. Hey bro, remember FRIENDS UNITED (FC )? I sure do!!! LOVED you guys getting banned for what you on your intellectual level thought was a REAL clever jab at FC, GET IT??? FU FC??? GET IT????

You and yours are a joke bro, always have been and always will be. Thanks for playin' and UTTERLY FAILING but keep hiding behind "retired" and "legal game mechanics" so you don't have to look at how pathetic your action are because you can hide like a coward behind a computer screen.
    Innervoid 220 / 30 / 70 MA (sadly no longer teh main man cos MA haz no lub)
    Thedarknight 220 / 30 / 70 ADV (name reset FTW)
    Shrektehogre 220/ 30 / 70 KEEP (Prolly the Main, maybe)
    Enemywithin 220 / 30 / 70 AGENT (RAWR)
    Lastsamurai 220 / 30 / 70 SOL (6th 220 FTW!)
    Innerpeace 220 / 30 / 70 CRAT (First Calmer)
    Stargazer 220 / 30 / 70 MA DOC
    Abyssgazer 220 MP (8hr CM lubbin/all around MP gamp)
    Misterscott 220 ENGY / Deaconfroste 220 SHADE / Vforvendetta 220 ENF / Haljordan 220 Fix

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread. Someone must have this picture somewhere!
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Nothing as a dead a guild of people that was forcibly disbanded, and banned from game, maybe you should take off those rose coloured glasses your wearing to look back at the past.

I love this part the most Right before they where all banned. lolololol
    I quit playing right before the alien invasion expansion so anything I know about Haminie going insane and getting the guild disbanded or whatever is only second hand. Sounds like a crazy time!
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconfrost View Post
    lmao "Sheldon" represents everything wrong with MMOG players in one convenient package.

1. first of all, you are a flat out liar when you use the phrase "rightfully ours" to describe you and your fellow losers waiting until other guilds has done all the hard work of spawning Ota and were already mid-raid then swooping in and KSing the loot of the raid you did zero work for

2. I absolutely love people who hide their crappy behavior and lack of any moral or ethical principles behind "It's a Legal Game Mechanic" so it's ok!! I don't have to act like a good person because I can hide behind my computer screen and never pay a penalty" ... until the entire guild gets disbanded and banned ofc.

3. RETIRED? More like banned for being a complete ahole because your life is so empty the only way you can feel any power is to grief and steal in a virtual environment.

4. Hey bro, remember FRIENDS UNITED (FC )? I sure do!!! LOVED you guys getting banned for what you on your intellectual level thought was a REAL clever jab at FC, GET IT??? FU FC??? GET IT????

You and yours are a joke bro, always have been and always will be. Thanks for playin' and UTTERLY FAILING but keep hiding behind "retired" and "legal game mechanics" so you don't have to look at how pathetic your action are because you can hide like a coward behind a computer screen.
    1 & 2: That's like, your opinion, man

3: I am not banned and never have been. If you look at my profile you can see this is the same account I have had since 2001.

4: I have no knowledge of this. I quit just before the alien invasion expansion and was not involved in any of the events that led to anyone from MR being banned.
    Last edited by Sheldon; Jan 27th, 2015 at 04:22:08.
    RETIRED