62 8.55%
  • New Shadowlands Mission

251 34.62%
  • Towerwars changes

244 33.66%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: You decide, first edition!

Quote Originally Posted by Litestrider View Post
    I'm sure a lot of people will look at these results and see "people want tower wars and pvp, it's a clear majority!"

I look at them and see "35% of people want PvP, 55% want PvE, and 10% want more general mechanics polish".

I would personally consider the 10% for Pathfinding more of a PvE change too, but I know it's an issue with PvP as well and there are likely some people who voted under that premise who wouldn't appreciate me lumping it into PvE.
    I agree with you in principal. My question, however is, which of the 5 options is one that is only pvp and which are pvm? You cant take this vote and determine pvpers are voting for one thing and pvmers are voting for another. I voted for tower wars and I don't even pvp ever. Why do people keep trying to interpret this vote as a pvp vote versus pvm vote? This is just people interpreting things the way the want to interpret them.
    Last edited by Gunforhire; Apr 14th, 2014 at 21:34:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Mobs don't use exploits.
    I reckon they do, considering they still land debuffs when NSD'd

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I'm honestly surprised that 571 people found their way here to vote. While I'm sure more than a handful are people voting on more than one account I'm still surprised, mostly because nobody looks at the damn launcher screen for more than a second.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

A tiny fragment of faith in humanity, restored.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I think we have pretty much got most of AO's population covered here. PVM outnumbered pvp, but we are separated.
    How the update will go, pvp "fixed" Yay finally now we can really pvp. *Died* Back to forums, FC dont do crap, I still cant kill that other guy.

PVM update, Thanks FC for the new Instance, Lets grab our same ole guys and get all the loot first, invite no one else. Thanks fc for the new uber items (Certain professions that are weak in pvp get another awesome item. you know the enfs, fixers and shades.) PVP people complain again, item is nerfed. Dont get me started if it is to HARD (You cant multi log or sit and shoot in it)

Tired of writing so ill end here

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    A tiny fragment of faith in humanity, restored.
    {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}aint the world a beautiful place?
    Last edited by Valter; Apr 15th, 2014 at 03:11:39.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}[/URL]
    You know, I totally hovered over that link for a second and I told myself "What's the worst thing Jey could post!?"

My drink came out of my nose. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; Apr 15th, 2014 at 03:12:16.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

[QUOTE=RedWatr;6176595]{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}/QUOTE]

Have you no decency man. I fell out of my chair.
    Last edited by Valter; Apr 15th, 2014 at 03:13:08.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}aint the world a beautiful place? [/URL]
    I used to like you but that grossed me out. bad bad jey
    Last edited by Valter; Apr 15th, 2014 at 03:13:59. Reason: {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    If they're not going to fix pet pathing they could at least get rid of the rollercoaster SL mission room and fix that one up/down stair area where the pets get caught up on the top stair 'every time' (which btw is also annoying when I have my alt running behind me on follow!)
    Those used to give me issues, but not any more, oddly. It makes me wonder how pet pathing works - whether it is server side or somehow done on the client, and why some people have such divergent experiences. I would say it merits more study - Towerblock, if you ever have a couple hours in game I would actually like to do some side-by-side running around in various places and see what if anything we do different to control pets, I would be totally down with that.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

lol <3
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

New Shadowlands mission, down by 18. Can we overtake the PVP'ers?
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

What about new RK quests?
    Bring back life to Rubi Ka!

New Shadowlands Mission !

(well Some RK quest would be nice too....)

PVM crowd with the late surge to victory? I think that anything with the potential to reduce time spent in heckler teams is a boon to the player base. Give viable leveling opportunities in all level ranges, both on RK and SL please. A strong preference for team oriented and timer-less missions would be awesome.

funcom and changes

I would also like funcom to stop ruining this game and making it like F***ing WOW, this is really pissing me off

Quote Originally Posted by acidburn View Post
    I would also like funcom to stop ruining this game and making it like F***ing WOW, this is really pissing me off
    What exactly are they doing to make this game like WoW that are bad changes?

Quote Originally Posted by acidburn View Post
    Pretending that there is game mechanics in WoW that wouldn't benefit AO is frankly, stupid.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Or any mmo for that matter since it's obvious funcom ran out of ideas a long time ago, everything after shadowlands is just recycled copypaste work.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Pretending that there is game mechanics in WoW that wouldn't benefit AO is frankly, stupid.
    Agreed. For AO to stick around they need to take what works in modern, successful MMOs and use it.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast