Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make your own Bronto Burger! (with prizes!)

Bronto´s Filet Finest

indication of ingredients:
    2 medium grilled filet patties from a very very young Bronto Minibull (can be found near Daria Marie Walzer)
    2 toasted warm Wintergingerbreads
    1 leaf of a marsh marigold from Belial Forest swamp
    1 Yuttos delicious Ketchup
    1 hint of a Reet Tear Salt
    2 slices of aromatic Ottous cheese made from Ottous milk
    1 grilled fertilized Giant Chirop Egg
    You can try to repress your sorrow but let it never fall into Oblivion

-= Knight Yullaw 220/30/70 =- -=Tradeskiller Flip 220/30 =-
    and some other Toons *caugh*

This is based on an old recipe that was found in a book I got from Old Earth. The recipe has been updated with today's standards, but the original one is listed below, for nostalgia.

200g minibull meat (Lush Fields Meat™ is the best for a succulent taste, but wild minibulls from Newland Desert gives it an extra ****y edge)
    600g prime bronto meat (get the minibronto meat from Harry's, it's a bit more expensive, but worth the credits)
    salt, pepper, 2 chirop eggs
    30g Blue Clon**** Mushrooms
    1 big onion, 10g fresh garlic
    50g breadcrumbs
    Bronto Burger Special BBQ sauce (I reccomend the 15% notum, other breeds might prefer a lower notum content)

6 reet wings
    Borealis Burning hot sauce
    Brown Sugar

Fresh, green salad from Elysium, 100% organic bronto cheese, some slices of Rhinoman Ranch Dressing, slices of Otto bacon.
    Burger bun of your choice.

De-bone the reet wings, grill 'em and then put them on top of the burger. And of course, always give it a good dash of Omnifier spray to bring out the succulent taste. Wash down with Plumbo XXX or Notum Juice while you watch the sunset from the rooftop of Reets Retreat.

200g ground pork
    600g ground beef
    5g freshly ground pepper
    5g salt
    2 eggs
    30g mushrooms
    1 big onion
    2 cloves garlic
    40g breadcrumbs
    bbq sauce

6 chicken wings
    hot sauce
    brown sugar / honey

salad, tomatoes, assortment of different cheeses, bacon strips
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Hi all I actually had a complete menu list, that could work for a standalone fast food franchise on Rubi-Ka, but I m against the concurrence of Bronto Burger company, you know the kind of a loyal Omni-T... euh I mean customer thing... So I "accidentally" remember the best recipe and made it for you up with a nice story, so you can sell it at high quantities. *smiles*

THE MONGO BURGER

Not hard to find out it was named after the famous arena fighter Mongo and this burger is big, real big, but it is possible to make in several sizes. Rumors say it has been the favorite burger of even Julius Enfraam.

So the ingredients piled up from bottom to top:

- hamburger bun (bottom part), with just a little sweet taste, so that you can feel the meat and ****es better
    - eleet bbq sauce, a bit ****y and a bit sweet
    what would be a Bronto Burger company burger without bronto meat?
    - bronto meat, with just little ****es and just medium as it has to be
    - chirop egg fried
    - salad and tomato mixed with mayonese like salad sauce
    - bun (top part)
    pickles can be put in or aside to eat with

nothing complicated, just need a lot of love and devotion to make it and there isn't anything better to start your day with

Jack's Finest Legchopper

Made from the tenderest legs of tortued baby bronto veal, this burger fuses the flavour of all of the mutants of Varmint Woods, and includes seasoning made from only the finest Rhinoman horns.

Funcom employee

And we are DONE!

Thanks for the entries, everyone! We'll get these recipes scrutinized and announce our winners on Monday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123