Thread: DD for 195+nt

DD for 195+nt

Hey my NT is short to 195 and his dmg in inf missi is more than bad. i have the idea to deal dmg with reso blast und pistols. that would give me a bit more dd.
    but what pistols are good? i thought to some kry pistols typ 4 but is there any other alternative?
    greets

kyr energy pistols if you want to dmg match for auruls to affect both the pistols and the nuke, otherwise special edition pistols from s7 work. the nice thing about them is the reqs are so low you can swap between deck and pistols selfbuffed. i was actually meaning to try MBC on my 200 nt for a while before i quit.

If you don't like the S7 pistols and can't afford MBC then the Maw of the Abyss might be an idea for you.

Also, try CandyCane with add-dmg.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

sry but what weapon is "mbc"?.
    s7 pistols sounds good to me. with burst+fling it can add my dmg out a lot
    candycane is a good idea. i got a DBA and with the le dmg hud3 and the +25dmg bracer i would deal ~150dmg more on every dmg type so may CC>Reno blast

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrood View Post
    sry but what weapon is "mbc"?.
    https://aoitems.com/item/245736/

Id say go for it if you wanna farm a MBC that will be workable for your level.
    Otherwise, pass. Too damn expensive to go out and buy and possibly regret later.

Go for the pistols. Much easier to get, put on, and buff for.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

So nt's actually weild weapons now? Don't think Ive seen anyone with anything else than the nanodeckthingy. Dont you need that for all nukes?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    So nt's actually weild weapons now?
    Yes, if they choose suboptimal performance just for the sake of being different.