Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: special edition ofab tl5

Quote Originally Posted by batesy03 View Post
    managed to get 300 ofab on at 161 with relative ease, was actually a few points over. could do it earlier if necessary
    "a few points" != "earlier"

at 161 you need 4 or more points.

A few = 2 or 3

So, can you do it at 160 or can you not?

for clans it'll be 1 level higher.

Imo there's zero reason to do at 160 when at 161 you get persisting rarm/Larm/thigh/chest/Rhand iirc.

I have a 161 soldier who I'm trying to get a sinew for and I'm hoping I can do ofab on it as well.

I used 245 imps in chest/leg/waist, I only had +5 lamindae gloves, 250 penulti chest, and +17/+15 endurance rings, with all that and without using an extruder bar i was at 1104 stam, so I was actually more than a few points over...

so with 275 chest +2, 20 end rings x2 +8 and extruder bar +2, thats 16 over, so its possible at 157, cool beans
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    "a few points" != "earlier"

at 161 you need 4 or more points.

A few = 2 or 3

So, can you do it at 160 or can you not?

for clans it'll be 1 level higher.

Imo there's zero reason to do at 160 when at 161 you get persisting rarm/Larm/thigh/chest/Rhand iirc.

I have a 161 soldier who I'm trying to get a sinew for and I'm hoping I can do ofab on it as well.

You'll need probably +20 stam rings for 161 on sold. I did it at 164 (had everything ingame besides aban falah and +6 ai gloves). And I had 1101. The differnece between research from 161 enfo and 161 sold is 15 more stam. Not to mention the 3 levels. Doubt 161 sold can do it.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1 View Post
    You'll need probably +20 stam rings for 161 on sold. I did it at 164 (had everything ingame besides aban falah and +6 ai gloves). And I had 1101. The differnece between research from 161 enfo and 161 sold is 15 more stam. Not to mention the 3 levels. Doubt 161 sold can do it.
    Thanks.

I have 1 QL 300 ring and I'm looking for a second but not interested in paying the 5B atm, hoping to get one for 2.5B, also have 300 boots now too.

I'm still short the sinew so that's a major sticking point, also, I'm not opposed to levelling to 164.

For me the question is whether I want to do the Ofab setup or not... I've been throwing around a couple of other ideas:

first is the hellfire magma suit setup, but I really don't think that's going to fly, and the other is going with CC/add dmg and evasion paired with a onehander+JPGPG for superior special spam.

The reason for this is standard teammates are keeper/crat/advy/trader which basically means a lot of boosts to evasion and AR.. and having a full team of evaders seems like a pretty solid defensive mechanism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12