Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 2nd June 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tut7puf8q3Y

SharpTony is posting again on his videoblog youtube thingy.

Do you see this guys?

What a great idea.. Give a free month, maybe free week, for people to come around log in have fun and give all that play during this time those few items.

I see all other games I play give stuff for free from time to time, little tokens of appreciation for playerbase.

Like Sharp Tony I pay yearly for last few years... after the first month I pay yearly every time. Why do I not get any of this aniversiary offer thingies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Been an ongoing issue. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=596595

That's an oldie but goodie regarding the parasite helmet when it was originally offered in one of the special subscription packs.

They don't care. Either take the offer or don't at this point.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Jun 26th, 2014 at 17:29:16.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post

That's an oldie but goodie regarding the parasite helmet when it was originally offered in one of the special subscription packs.

It's not like we going to get another pioners backpack. I been subscribing to this game since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post

I'll be taking the don't option at this point.

I was playing SWTOR last year, great looking game etc plenty of content and very smart fixes and tweaks every month, however completely lacks the depth AO has, so I logged into it today just for a look see as there was nearly nobody online. And to my surprise dispite cancelling over 8 months ago I had an ingame inbox full of goodies just because I was a sub for over 6 months and it was their annual launch celebration.

THAT'S HOW TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS FC.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tut7puf8q3Y

SharpTony is posting again on his videoblog youtube thingy.

Do you see this guys?

What a great idea.. Give a free month, maybe free week, for people to come around log in have fun and give all that play during this time those few items.

I see all other games I play give stuff for free from time to time, little tokens of appreciation for playerbase.

Like Sharp Tony I pay yearly for last few years... after the first month I pay yearly every time. Why do I not get any of this aniversiary offer thingies?
    Funcom used to, it's how I came back time and time again after having breaks...This offer doesn't happen these days.. maybe 4-5 years ago I last received a free month.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualinas
    You're kinda slow, aren't you, Mr. Nov09?

Well, its not everyday when I google for funcom or access funcom.com.
    Oh noes j00 want me to bring my "Join date: 2004" main to pwn yo? lols @ forum pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    for people to come around log in have fun
    ..trying hard to think of something in AO that would be fun at the moment..

The last fun thing was the DM bug, sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Hmm reminds me of this - Not directed at the poor devs, but at FUNCOMS retarded board of directors :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8UW...eature=related
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Question Any changes comming to the Vet Shop?

I have 171 veterran points and there only 3 things worth purchasing in the "Vet" shop, the recall beacons. They're 70 points--I can purchase the recall beacons via Itemstore too, for 2000 Funcom Points, and if I have 0 Funcom Points, then I can purchase 2400 fc points pack for $20US. I pay out for the year-long subs (which are a hellava good deal) but, yeah...

Is there going to be something viable for the long-term players added to the Veterans Shop, other than say, Foam Hands and Pink Tutus? lol

Edit: Btw, I can buy one of everything in the vet shop and still have points left over. After all, how many Roller Rat balloons does one really need? :P
    Last edited by Kaffiend; Jul 1st, 2014 at 17:18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffiend View Post
    After all, how many Roller Rat balloons does one really need? :P
    If you count everything in, the answer is 7.
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffiend View Post
    I have 171 veterran points and there only 3 things worth purchasing in the "Vet" shop, the recall beacons. They're 70 points--I can purchase the recall beacons via Itemstore too, for 2000 Funcom Points, and if I have 0 Funcom Points, then I can purchase 2400 fc points pack for $20US. I pay out for the year-long subs (which are a hellava good deal) but, yeah...

Is there going to be something viable for the long-term players added to the Veterans Shop, other than say, Foam Hands and Pink Tutus? lol

Edit: Btw, I can buy one of everything in the vet shop and still have points left over. After all, how many Roller Rat balloons does one really need? :P
    7 = 50 tokens iirc.

Every froob toon you make will, by default, be able to use a 1k token board.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Keex View Post
    If you count everything in, the answer is 7.

nah you just need 2 round roller-rat caljoons and one Leet doll dangling between ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuingar-1 View Post
    7 = 50 tokens iirc.

I thought token amount is based on current TL?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Veteran, VP and item shop tokens add fixed amount.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Kuingar-1 View Post
    7 = 50 tokens iirc.

I should point out that I'm neutral. The 7 Rollerrat Ballons, as enticing as it they are, won't fit the bill, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    you can have as many tokens as you want at any TL, you just can't upgrade the token board until the required TL
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by metaluv View Post
    you can have as many tokens as you want at any TL, you just can't upgrade the token board until the required TL
    He was referring to how many tokens you receive at each title level. Although the changes aren't actual on TL boundaries.

1 token - level 1 -> 14
    2 tokens - level 15 -> 49
    3 tokens - level 50 -> 74
    4 tokens - level 75 -> 99
    5 tokens - level 100 -> 124
    6 tokens - level 125 -> 149
    7 tokens - level 150 -> 174
    8 tokens - level 175 -> 189
    9 tokens - level 190+

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213