Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 2nd June 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Anothergimp View Post
    ok so let's just nerf nts ...ok ...too much damage and omni qq ...lets kill nt damage .....change game mechaniks for em ....but when it comes to multiboxers .....hey its ok ...3rd party tool usage and foobar+ lonely sploitin the hell outta it and makin clans mass quit is fine ....come on funcom ....nerf everything about the game u guys are doyin a great job ...have u ever thought that not all ppl are nolifers to pay for 100 accounts so that they use 3rd party programs to kill towers all day long ....when a clan does something to omni side ...funcom quickly changes game mekanics for em ...if omni sploits something that clearly violates the eula as 3rd party programs are bannable ...let it go cause he is omni ...
    You can always put allot of fruit in a mixer and make some heavy juice, when you drink it, you never know really what you drinking. Your taking things out of proportion and summon havoc.

Multiboxing and Keyboard hooking is 2 different things, i agree that keyboard hooking is cheat tool, since you gain unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    So you're telling me, that your Enfo, is fighting against traders with 2313/2610 PM/SI at 150? Our first drain is a 90% check, the other is a 130% check.

Stop talking out of your ass.
    afiak top trader had 1600 PM/SI at top. But thats not the case. We all know it will land most times or to put it another way - 3rd drain will always land.

I never lost duel to a treder at 150 lvl *after last tweaking* , but i have immense NR skill in trade of to AR which sucks a bit and traders have ****load of evade/deff.

I am aware that at tl 7 traders lack of AR - but TL7 is a other story, and all under is pew pew trader rampage.

For last 10 years of PVP I created characters to fight traders in first line, because traders were OPed and thus this they were everywhere. Now, do not tell me I dont know and I speak of my ass, because I made traders my self (2 very good twinks too), but I find it more interesting to fight them and I was pretty good at it, but - as I have stated - in most cases it was tradeoff of being weaker to other proffesions (or even doomed to everyone else).

BS 150 is all about traders (or was - I didnt loged since 1 year), I even have screenie when there is 8 traders and 1 agent and 1 sold (mine). At 200 there is more diversity, but still well played trader and well twinked character wil ruin 1vs1 everything which is not Doc or Enf.

There was idea not so long ago about rebuild drain line - because it was for many years lose if trader wont drain at first or win if drain lands. Pre-drain changed everything since trader werer under drain boost all time, since they didn't needed any targed except themselfs.

So, if FC is going to change that - good - now they need fix a bit TL7 and we are clr.
    Its not that Trader will be nerfed like hell - nope mister - they will be still same devastating, but they wont criple they targets as they used to do - taking 1500 AR from soldier/enf at lvl 150 is just OPed.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Anothergimp View Post
    ok so let's just nerf nts ...ok ...too much damage and omni qq ...lets kill nt damage .....change game mechaniks for em ....but when it comes to multiboxers .....hey its ok ...3rd party tool usage and foobar+ lonely sploitin the hell outta it and makin clans mass quit is fine ....come on funcom ....nerf everything about the game u guys are doyin a great job ...have u ever thought that not all ppl are nolifers to pay for 100 accounts so that they use 3rd party programs to kill towers all day long ....when a clan does something to omni side ...funcom quickly changes game mekanics for em ...if omni sploits something that clearly violates the eula as 3rd party programs are bannable ...let it go cause he is omni ...
    i aggre 100% for this

funcom let omnis exploit anyway they want .

when it comes to clans they bann them as soon they see them online .

good job funcom u suck

I lift my hat to all FC worker for a wonderful game and wish it rolls on as long as I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by enfsatangirl View Post
    i aggre 100% for this

funcom let omnis exploit anyway they want .

when it comes to clans they bann them as soon they see them online .

good job funcom u suck
    A few questions:

1. Shouldn't all exploiters be banned, regardless of faction?

2. Is FC actually banning anyone at all anymore?
    The perpetrators from the gmi glitch, item shop, nodrop swap, etc. are still alive and well and kept the loot too.

3. Who hasn't realized that FC screws everyone, not just one particular faction or one particular segment (i.e. PVP) of the player population?

In my opinion, this isn't Omni vs. Clan, this is customers vs. corporation!
    I have nothing to hide, but I value my privacy!
    I'm not on facebook, twitter or any other social media.
    I will never reveal my in-game characters or organizations on a public forum.
    If that upsets all the virtual exhibitionists, so be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    3. Who hasn't realized that FC screws everyone, not just one particular faction or one particular segment (i.e. PVP) of the player population?

exactly. sadly the overall impression atm is that clan in particular don't get this. still upset about the two multiboxers. that is why i sincerely hope fc won't fix the current issue.

A few questions:

1. Shouldn't all exploiters be banned, regardless of faction?

2. Is FC actually banning anyone at all anymore?
    The perpetrators from the gmi glitch, item shop, nodrop swap, etc. are still alive and well and kept the loot too.

ALL SHEATERS SHOULD GET BANNED NO MATTRE WHAT FACTION THEY HAVE

but funcom just lissens to complains from omnis , they dont give a **** about what the clans saying .

but funcom just lissens to complains from omnis , they dont give a **** about what the clans saying .
    how so? inoo is nuking tl7 as we speak. how is fc listening to omni? or are you talking about that fc didnt change the policy on mbing because some clans emoquit?

Your problem is that you think YOU should decide what is cheating or an exploit. Well, you don't - get over it.

Fact - FC has stated that MBing doesn't violate the EULA because the application receives active inputs for all the toons. OK - don't like the response? Fine - but FC gets to make the rules.

Fact - Genele stated - in a written response - that using the DM bug on towers is not an exploit. I don't like it, I think she is wrong - but guess what? I don't make the rules either.

Fact - FC has stated they cannot stop the AMOH hack - so guess what? they are incorporating it into the game.

I could list another dozen issues - but they are GAME issues and PLAYER issues - not which faction you happen to be playing now. What is most disturbing are the players imo - because its the "you did this, so now we can do that" attitude. And people here think the playerbase is more mature than WoW? I don't think so....
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Your problem is that you think YOU should decide what is cheating or an exploit. Well, you don't - get over it.

Fact - FC has stated that MBing doesn't violate the EULA because the application receives active inputs for all the toons. OK - don't like the response? Fine - but FC gets to make the rules.

Fact - Genele stated - in a written response - that using the DM bug on towers is not an exploit. I don't like it, I think she is wrong - but guess what? I don't make the rules either.

Fact - FC has stated they cannot stop the AMOH hack - so guess what? they are incorporating it into the game.

I could list another dozen issues - but they are GAME issues and PLAYER issues - not which faction you happen to be playing now. What is most disturbing are the players imo - because its the "you did this, so now we can do that" attitude. And people here think the playerbase is more mature than WoW? I don't think so....
    Good post. Don't like it, but good post.

Fine - but FC gets to make the rules.
    Certainly correct.
    But if the customers don't like the rules, there are also consequences for the company.

I've been laughed at in other threads because I'm concerned with fair play.
    One guy even said that I was "hyper-jealous" of exploiters.

When I left end of 2010, I questioned FC's commitment to AO's development. I got tired of all the broken promises.
    But even though I knew that exploits had happened before, I never really questioned FC's commitment to fair play.

Since my return, all I've been doing is questioning FC's commitment to fair play!
    It might be old-fashioned, but I strongly believe that all players are entitled to fairness in AO or any game.
    It is the company's responsibility to enforce it, not the players (i.e. make us catch cheaters with inspect - nonsense!).

Now all we hear from FC are excuses like "it's not an exploit because we cannot do anything about it (MB)".
    Or "it's not an exploit but a game feature - we might look at it sometime in the future (DM)".
    And that's only when they are not trying to be hush-hush about it and sweep it under a rug (GMI, item shop, etc).

What is most disturbing are the players imo - because its the "you did this, so now we can do that" attitude. And people here think the playerbase is more mature than WoW? I don't think so....
    Yes, that is disturbing indeed!
    But, in my opinion, it also a clear sign that FC has given up on fair play in AO.
    It's the Wild West out there and Sheriff FunCom is nowhere to be found.

How in the world can funcom expect to get old people back in the game when they do not enforce the actual eula they gave us since start ....they kept removing nice stuff and basicly ruined the pvp aspect of the game ...old school titles ....gone ...now any gimp can get /duel farm in by soloscore ....MB ....hey if a dude can afford to pay for 6 accounts why not let him do it but loose another 50 accounts cause u know what ...they do not have the money or simply dont like multiboxing ...you want to keep mb ....then keep it but lower the tower hot time ...noone is that much of a nolifer to stay non stop and defend towers hours and hours at end ....and with multiboxing u can **** a field in i dono ....1hour tops if ur slaking damage that is ....dm ....sure totaly not good to be used but hey that is the clan response to the multiboxing army ...but then again let us let clan with no weapon of response and let omni side zerg clan with multiboxers ....way to ruin the pvp section of the game ...cheaters used to be banned instantly in the past and the community used to be large ...why does funcom think there are like no new subscribers ...well destroying pvp will do that ....cause u know what ...what else is there to do besides pvp when u are endgame and have nothing else to do in the game ?

in my honest opinion ban the 4-5-10 people that use sploits and mb and so on and leave rest of the community to enjoy the game as it is intended ...and instead of loosing 2 orgs full of accounts and characters funcom would loose 10 sploiters tops ...that think they deserve to use all sorts of cheats instead of actualy working for it

another ideea ....when defending tower fields ...imagine yourself having to tab all those multiboxed characters instead of killing 1 character ...i mean even if the other toons that are beyin multiboxed would not do damage simply having them there following and assistings is a pain ...as you have to tab all those /afk+/follow+/kill characters....basicly givin more numbers .

Wink

Fixing multibox is sooo simple.

Just nerf /follow when you enter in a 25% gas area and let players lose their following target and run straight.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

What is most disturbing are the players imo - because its the "you did this, so now we can do that" attitude. And people here think the playerbase is more mature than WoW? I don't think so....
    +1 Agreed.

The NT "bug" has been around for years, but not until it affected someone personally did it become a HUGE bruhaha. Same with MB's.

It was all fine and good when your friend/org benefits from these methods helping you team or farm gear. But as players do someone somewhere will take things to extremes and NOW it's a problem.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    +1 Agreed.

The NT "bug" has been around for years, but not until it affected someone personally did it become a HUGE bruhaha. Same with MB's.

It was all fine and good when your friend/org benefits from these methods helping you team or farm gear. But as players do someone somewhere will take things to extremes and NOW it's a problem.
    +0.5 Partially Agree

Its sad when you got "warned" about using a "feature", while someone else use it without any problem. (case of multibox: Personally i used a kind of multibox in the very past, for buffing ppls, and i've been forced to stop, cause it was considered botting.)

Also is sad when everyone used a "feature" and just you got the red card, cause an org published a video and did a monstrous epeen around that video, whining like the kids they are.

For the rest i agree!

Anyway lets put the drama aside *Buries the hatchet* (see i neither mentioned the whiners omnee org), hoping that those clans who left will be back! The rest of clans need you

{Edited by Bekrowe - Naming names in any fashion is not allowed }
    Last edited by Bekrowe; Jun 6th, 2014 at 21:51:46.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    +1 Agreed.

I didn't hear about the DM bug until recently, but I'm sure you are correct.
    But that makes it even worse, doesn't it?

So the bug is around for years and now it is being very publicly exploited.
    Yet FC rather messes with trader drains?
    Or nerfs the froob-friendly tower/miner mission?
    Or fixes a zone border problem in Clon****?

Those things are more important than fair play?
    Who heck is setting their priorities?

blame genele

So the bug is around for years and now it is being very publicly exploited.
    Yet FC rather messes with trader drains?
    Or nerfs the froob-friendly tower/miner mission?
    Or fixes a zone border problem in Clon****?

Those things are more important than fair play?
    Who heck is setting their priorities?
    that is exactly the point. i don't get that either.

@utopian: where has fc stated these things? I'm just curious, because i seem to miss these announcements on a regular basis despite frequent visits to the forums.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast